Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

A Moment in the Wind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barney Emerson
Adult
Barney Emerson

Hometown : Harlem
Job/hobbies : I have already said too much.

A Moment in the Wind  Empty
PostSubject: A Moment in the Wind    A Moment in the Wind  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Barney walked around the town. It was quite windy. So far, he liked this transfer. The town was quiet and peaceful, except for the fact that an escaped convict was lurking around in the dark alleyways. Glancing around, just to make sure he wasn't being followed, he grabbed his cell phone and called Rachel, hoping she'd want to meet up for coffee. Of course, however, she didn't pick up. Barney continued to walk until he heard a scream.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Anderson

Indigo Anderson

Hometown : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: A Moment in the Wind    A Moment in the Wind  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:45 pm

Indigo was minding her own business when it happened. She had been walking down the street, towards her next stop, the drug store. She had to pick up some medicine for her headaches. They were getting worse.

She was just walking, looking though her purse when something came out of nowhere and knocked her over. It was a fucking person. So she screamed and kicked and punched at her attacker, but she was fairly small, and not the strongest person in the world, so she didn't do much damage.
Back to top Go down
Barney Emerson
Adult
Barney Emerson

PostSubject: Re: A Moment in the Wind    A Moment in the Wind  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Barney turned around, trying to find the source of the scream. He found it soon enough, a man tackling a small woman. Running over, he pulled the man off of her, helping the girl stand up. No, it wasn't the Manson murderer, just some kid who probably needed money and didn't need time in jail. "Scram." Barney told the kid, turning to face the lady. "Are you alright?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Anderson

Indigo Anderson

PostSubject: Re: A Moment in the Wind    A Moment in the Wind  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Indigo pulled her knees into her chest and took a few deep breaths, trying to stop shaking. It had happened before, that's what happens when you live on the bad side of town. In Chicago. And you're family is a bunch of social outcasts. She hadn't been expecting it as all. Maybe if she kept telling herself that, it would get better.

She pulled herself together and began picking up the things that had fallen out of her purse "Y-yeah" She told the man, looking up at him "I think I'll be alright"

After she'd gotten everything, she stood, brushed the dirt off her jeans, and then held out her hand. "Thanks, sir. I'm Indigo"
Back to top Go down
Barney Emerson
Adult
Barney Emerson

PostSubject: Re: A Moment in the Wind    A Moment in the Wind  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:03 pm

"Here," Barney said, bending down and handing her a few things that had fallen out of her purse. Standing up again, he shook her hand. "Barney Emerson, nice to meet you Indigo." He said, glancing around to make sure no more thugs were around. "So, what brings you here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Anderson

Indigo Anderson

PostSubject: Re: A Moment in the Wind    A Moment in the Wind  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:11 pm

She smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear "I'm a teacher, over at Manson" She said, after thanking him for helping her with her stuff "I just came out to pick up a new order of books and get some other things" She said "And what brings you here?" She asked, smiling slightly. he was good looking, and nice too.
Back to top Go down
Barney Emerson
Adult
Barney Emerson

PostSubject: Re: A Moment in the Wind    A Moment in the Wind  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:16 pm

"Oh, you know Rachel?" Barney asked the pretty lady. "I'm her cousin."

"Ah," He said, nodding. Barney didn't know how to answer her next question. It was impossible to truly answer without giving it away. "Well, I was supposed to meet my cousin for coffee, but of course, she canceled." Barney chuckled. "So I've been wandering around."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Anderson

Indigo Anderson

PostSubject: Re: A Moment in the Wind    A Moment in the Wind  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:27 pm

"Rachel's you're cousin?" She asked, smiling "That's pretty cool, I didn't know she had extended family that lived in this area"

"Do you live around here? Or did work bring you to the Manson area?" She asked, twisting the ring she wore on her finger. It was a nervous habit of hers. "Well.. I can get coffee with you, if you'd like.... I mean, I'm not Rachel but...." She trailed off, looking at the ground and blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Barney Emerson
Adult
Barney Emerson

PostSubject: Re: A Moment in the Wind    A Moment in the Wind  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:37 pm

"Yep." Barney said. "I just got transferred here for work, actually. It's kind of nice, I haven't seen her in months." Barney said. He turned to the girl and smiled. "That sounds wonderful. Is there a certain place you'd like to go?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Anderson

Indigo Anderson

PostSubject: Re: A Moment in the Wind    A Moment in the Wind  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:33 pm

"That must be nice" Indigo smiled, "having family to see in your free time" She looked at her feet, her face still pink, "Um, there's a pretty good place down the street. It's pretty good, locally owned. Though it might be crowded..."
Back to top Go down
Barney Emerson
Adult
Barney Emerson

PostSubject: Re: A Moment in the Wind    A Moment in the Wind  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:56 pm

"Eh," Barney shrugged. "The rest of my family doesn't live around here. Just her. But it's still nice," They walked down the street. "Alright, well I'm still new here. Show me where." He raised her eyebrows when she said it was crowded. "It's alright. If it is, I'll get rid of everyone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Moment in the Wind    A Moment in the Wind  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Moment in the Wind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Off Campus-
Jump to: