Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

What in the Actual-?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robbie Montez
Adult
Robbie Montez

Hometown : Madrid

What in the Actual-? Empty
PostSubject: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:02 am

Robbie was in an alley. Again.

And she was smoking.

Again.

She'd told herself time and time again that she would quit doing the drugs, smoking the cigarettes; she'd go to rehab, get counseling. She just couldn't though. The call was just too loud.

So she just sat near the entrance of the alley when she saw someone she didn't think she'd see ever again.

And of course, she threw down her cigarette and attacked him.
Back to top Go down
Milo West
Adult
Milo West

Hometown : Hell

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:10 am

Milo had just been walking. That's all. Trying to see if his old dealer still hung out in these parts. No such luck. So he was walking towards the bus stop, coat zipped up, cigarette hanging between his lips. He had just walked by an alley when someone jumped out and attacked him.

He was unprepared. If he had seen her coming, he would have... well probably run. But now here he was, trying to block punches in the face from Robbie Montez. She'd been young when they'd met, only a sophomore, but cute and spunky. And not afraid. His type. Now, 5 years later. Probably still his type. But not right now.

"Get the fuck off me, Montez!" He said, managing to shove her off. But he knew her, so he flipped over and pinned her too the ground. "Do you need something?" he asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Montez
Adult
Robbie Montez

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:16 am

"You fucking son of a motherfucking bitch!" Robbie yelled as she tried to punch Milo. She managed to get him in the shoulder. "What the fuck are you doing here you asshole?"

She glared at him, a dangerous look in her eye as he shoved her.

She nearly screamed as he pinned her down. "What the fuck are you doing, smiling at me? Why the hell are you here and why haven't you rotten in Hell yet?" she growled before spitting at him.
Back to top Go down
Milo West
Adult
Milo West

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:25 am

Milo winced slightly when she got him in the shoulder, but moved on quickly "It's nice to see you too" He said, still smirking.

When she glared, he looked her right in the eye. He had this sort of thing down. It had happened before. Robbie wasn't the only girl he dated. Certainly not the only one he slept with, and not even close to the only one he introduced, or did drugs with, back when he was younger.

"Stop screaming" He instructed her, shifting his weight slightly, so more of it was on her shoulders "In case you forgot, Robbie, you don't own the world. You seem to think you do. You don't" He said lightly, picking up his still smoking cigarette off the ground and putting it between his teeth. "I'm much too busy to go back there." he said, blowing smoke in her face.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Montez
Adult
Robbie Montez

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:31 am

Robbie felt a bit of satisfaction at seeing him wince. "The pleasure's all mine, West."

She almost backed down when Milo looked her in the eye. "So Junior, did your dad find any pot in your car? That why you're here?" she mocked. "Just wanna get away so you can do drugs like normal?" She knew she wasn't the only one who had gone through the shit Milo put her through.

But she was still sure that she was the only one who had loved him.

"I will not stop screaming! You're on top of me! That can count as sexual harassment! I don't think I do, fuckface." She coughed as he blew cigarette smoke in her face. Robbie slipped out from underneath him and kicked him where she knew it would hurt most. "Of course. You still haven't answered my question. Why the hell are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Milo West
Adult
Milo West

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:40 am

"My dad doesn't give a fuck about what I do. He's too busy fucking other women" he said coolly. "I'm a simple guy. I like simple things. Girls and drugs" Milo said, with yet another smirk. "It's really not that complicated"

Man, he'd been with tons of girls, most of whom he'd forgotten, but it was pretty impossible to forget Robbie. She used to be cute, but now... she was sort of hot. He could deal.

"Fucking bitch!" He said, wincing a lot that time "Fuck" he said loudly, and then glared at her "I'm pretty sure that was assault" He spat at her. "Why is it you're fucking business why I'm here? Why are you here? Waiting up for me? Or back in school?" he said the last part as if he was talking to a child, just to annoy her.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Montez
Adult
Robbie Montez

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:52 am

"Of course he doesn't give a fuck. Why would anyone?" Robbie rolled her eyes. "Too much information, West. Drugs aren't that simple, dickwad. Girls aren't either." It was just disgusting how Milo thought he was all that and a bag of chips.

She remembered when they met. He stank of marijuana. Robbie'd first tried it freshman year and did it occasionally. She liked the smell of it, really. He flirted with her, she flirted back and eventually, they started going out. He introduced her to even harder stuff, which messed her up a lot.

But what made it worse was the fact that after she slept with him (and lost her virginity, might she add), he just up and left, chasing after other girls. It still hurt now.

It was Robbie's turned to smirk. "That's what you deserve. Oh no! What are you going to do, call the cops on me? Tell them I have drugs on me? Ha, no. I wouldn't wait up for you even if you were the biggest fucking dealer around here. I dropped out of college to travel and I got dumped here, okay? Now just tell me what the fuck you're doing here so I can go on with my life."
Back to top Go down
Milo West
Adult
Milo West

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:06 am

"Sure. Well then I like simple girls. Mostly. You were a bit of a change for me" Milo said, standing up and wiping the dirt off of his pants "Never decided if it was a good change" he said, pulling out a new cigarette. His old one was in a puddle of.... well probably piss.

Milo remembered when he first met Robbie. He was a Senior. She was a little Sophomore, new to just about everything. She was cute, and had potential. But he probably ruined that potential. Well, the good part of it. Not that he cared..... much.

She had been one of the harder girls he'd gotten. She wasn't just some one night stand. She was a Montez. They were notorious for screwing up. But she'd been alright, until he came along. But she was always that girl to him. Really the first girl he had to try for.

"Alright, if it's that important to you," He said, getting over his pain and straightening up, "I heard your brother was teaching over at Manson. There was a dealer in this area a few years back so I thought I'd check it out and pay him a visit, see how you were doing. Just my luck I ran into you. It'll make my visit with him a bit shorter"
Back to top Go down
Robbie Montez
Adult
Robbie Montez

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:15 am

"You must have met a lot of airheads then. Bit of a- Hey! Fuck you, okay? I actually tried. I tried to get into what you liked, which unfortunately screwed up my entire future, and actually tried to make things work! You're the one who left, not me! I loved you! I gave you everything and you just left me." I probably still love you now. Robbie tried to shake the thought from her head. No. She hated him! Hated him so much she wished he would fall into a hole and die!

Did Milo really think she was some cheap whore that he could throw away after he'd had his way? If he wanted that, he could have gone to Lex.

Everything just hurt and confused her right now. She didn't know if she could actually take this.

"Why do you care if James is teaching at Manson? Oh, well, I'm doing just fine, thanks."

At least he cared.

Sort of.
Back to top Go down
Milo West
Adult
Milo West

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:32 am

"Loved me, did you?" he asked, taking a step towards her, "And are those feelings.... still around" He asked, and lightly shoved her, so her back was against the wall, and then closed the distance between them, pressing his lips to hers.

"Oh just wanted to pay him a visit" he smirked. "Y'know, we're in similar boats, thought we could..... chat" The last time he'd seen Robbie's brother, he'd gotten the shit beaten out of him, by her stupid, overprotective older brother. He heard, through his sources, that he was a drunk, so he figured, get him drunk, beat him up, and scram. It'd be easy.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Montez
Adult
Robbie Montez

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:37 am

Robbie backed up a bit as he stepped toward her. "Yeah, I did." She bit her lip. "M-maybe," she stammered quietly. Her eyes widened as Milo pushed her to the wall and kissed her. Her mind was racing. Part of her wanted to push him away, but another part wanted to kiss back...

She did the second thing.

"Similar boats?" she asked with a quirked eyebrow. "Chat? If this has anything to do with the time you got the shit beaten out of you..."
Back to top Go down
Milo West
Adult
Milo West

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:47 am

Milo didn't exactly know Why he kissed her, but she was kissing back so he went with it, because hey, kissing was good, and Robbie was fairly good at kissing. One of the best, even. He pulled away slightly for a moment, to take a breath and say "Fucking hell. I missed that," before kissing her again.

"Your brother is an alcoholic" He said slowly "I'm a druggie. Both addictive life ruining habbits" He said. "I'm not sure if it's still true, but even if he's recovering... I can fix that" He said with a wink, "It's no fun being normal anyhow" When she brought up the second part her smirked, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Montez
Adult
Robbie Montez

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:46 am

God Robbie had missed this. Four years and she'd never had a kiss like this. She couldn't describe it. She felt hatred, love, giddiness, anger... Her emotions were playing tricks on her head. She took a deep breath when Milo pulled away and said, "Stop reminiscing and kiss me, asshole." She snaked her arms around his neck and smiled into the kiss. Too long. It had definitely been too long.

"Tell me about it," Robbie deadpanned. "I should know. No. No. I'm trying to help him get out of the habit. Don't make him drink. Oh god, it does have to do with that. Don't do it, jackass!" she exclaimed, glaring slightly.
Back to top Go down
Milo West
Adult
Milo West

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:29 pm

When her arms went around his neck, Milo put his own at her waist, drawing her closer to him. Because, when it came down to it, Robbie was the only girl he'd ever let inside his head. He liked her a lot, back then. Still did. Not love, no, Milo West wasn't quite capable of love, but like, sure. He was upset that he left her, not terribly so, but, a little. But Milo liked to be unattached, and he had become attached to Robbie, back then. So he left.

"He beat the fuck out of me Robbie. Left me pretty much unconscious on the street. I'm a man of, shall we say, action." He smirked, "I won't hurt him too bad. Promise" Of course Milo couldn't keep a promise to save his life. Hopefully Robbie had forgotten that.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Montez
Adult
Robbie Montez

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:10 am

Robbie felt herself being pulled closer toward Milo. Wait, wait, this was wrong! This was all wrong! She wasn't supposed to be kissing him! She was supposed to be hating him and beating the shit out of him, just like Jamie had!

She let go and pulled away, trying to get his arms off of her. "You son of a bitch. Why the fuck did you kiss me? I hate you!

"You deserved it. You hurt a lot of people, West. It was your turn to get hurt," she spat. "Don't even think about hurting my brother. I will fucking cut you. And suck it, you liar. You've never once in your life kept a promise, bastard."
Back to top Go down
Milo West
Adult
Milo West

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:23 am

"Why'd you kiss back?" Milo smirked, moving out of her way and leaning against the wall. He ran his hands through his hair, making it stick up at odd angles. He grinned and drugs through his pockets, trying to find something to smoke. Nothing. It was all in his car. Damn.

"Oh please don't give me that. So dramatic aren't we? The world isn't fair, Robbie. Shit happens." He said with a humorless laugh "And as a matter of fact, I did keep a promise. I promised you that I'd come back, and well, here I am" He said playing with his lighter.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Montez
Adult
Robbie Montez

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:34 am

"Because I wasn't expecting it and was probably imagining something else, asswipe," Robbie snarled. Ugh, she fucking hated him! He just thought he was the best thing ever, didn't he? What a little son of a fuck. "Trying to look cool now, eh?

"I will give you whatever the fuck I want to give you," she said, getting in his face. "I know the world isn't fair. I met you. I meant a good promise you fucktard. I never wanted to see you again after you left. So fuck you."
Back to top Go down
Milo West
Adult
Milo West

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:46 am

"Of course you were" Milo smirked, pushing off the wall. He started across the street glancing back at her "Coming?" He asked innocently, heading towards his car. "I'll hook you up."

"I would say, 'I only make promises I can keep,' but fuck I'm not that kind of guy" He sarcastically "And like I said earlier, Robbie. You don't own the world, so fuck stop acting like you do" He told her "And don't give me 'I'll do whatever the fuck I want'" he mimicked, making his voice higher "It's getting old"
Back to top Go down
Robbie Montez
Adult
Robbie Montez

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:34 pm

Robbie glared at him even more dangerously than before. Who did he think he was? Honestly. "Fine, I'll go with you. Just for the score," she said quietly, following after him. Only for the score.

"I know that already," she said, completely blank and a bit bitter. "I never acted like I do, neither did I say I do. You're the one who's saying I am. Not me." She couldn't stand this. After years of not seeing Milo, he still treated her like a piece of garbage.

She hated it.

"You know what else is getting old? Your 'I'm the biggest badass there ever was and I'm better than everyone else' attitude. Because face it. You got beat up by my brother, who's probably one of the gentlest people ever."
Back to top Go down
Milo West
Adult
Milo West

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:27 pm

"Of course, Robbie" Milo rolled his eyes and smirked. "Just for the score" he walked down the street, not checking to see if Robbie was following. She was. He could h"ear her stalking along, almost at his heels.

"Sure you do," Milo smirked. "And you could have fooled me."

"Oh stop you're complaining or I won't share my shit with you" he said, approaching his car and unlocking it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What in the Actual-?   What in the Actual-? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What in the Actual-?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Off Campus-
Jump to: