Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

Hometown : Manhattan
Job/hobbies : Air guitarist

A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Taylor raised his eyebrows as the man named Kevin came over. "So this is Kevin," Taylor said with a chuckle and a nod. "She's told me much about you." He watched Sandals' face, waiting for her to freak out. He knew exactly what would piss her off. "Friends, I see." He said nodding. "So Kevin, where are you in college?" Taylor asked him, cocking his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

Hometown : Brooklyn
Job/hobbies : Singing and playing piano

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Syndal raised an eyebrow at Taylor. She hadn't told him that much about Kevin, had she? Feeling slightly self-conscious and a little worried that her feelings for Kevin might be stronger than she thought, she gently nudged out of his grip and drink her tea slowly. "Not that much Taylor," She chastised, her lips puckered.

Kevin chuckled, though he gave Syndal another confused look. "Well, more than friends if I have anything to say about it." He cooed, causing Syndal to blush bright red. Kevin then turned to Taylor with a forced smile. "I go to the University of Vermont and I'm majoring in Clinical Sciences."

Syndal smile up at Kevin, "He wants to be a children's doctor."
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Taylor chuckled. "Whatever you say, Sandals."

Taylor looked down at his feet when the two started flirting. God was it that hard to get a room? He didn't say anything though. Glancing up, he saw that Sandals' face was bright red. Very amusing. "That's cool," Taylor said, his brain stopping for a moment when Sandals brought up pediatrician. "My mom was a pediatrician, it's supposed to be a great career," Taylor said.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:05 pm

"Glad your catching on Taylor." Syndal said with a wink.

Hearing about his mom, Syndal's lips formed into a frown. She felt her chest ache in empathy. She was about to reach out and set her hand on Taylor's when Kevin made a confused noise. "Why isn't she a pediatrician anymore?" He wondered, causing Syndal to cringe. Looking over at Taylor, she mouthed an apology.

After awkward silence, Kevin turned to her with a crooked grin. "So, Syndal I was wondering if you did want to go out with me." Kevin wondered.

Syndal smiled softly, "I don't know Kevin, I--"

Kevin smiled brighter, "C'mon. You know you want to."

"Kevin really-"
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Taylor smiled weakly at Sandals, who seemed apologetic. He bit his lip when Kevin asked about his mom. "She died in a car crash." He said, telling the truth.

He watched in amazement as Kevin talked to Sandals about going out. He sat up straighter, turning to Sandals. "So, Sandals, are we still going to homecoming together?" He asked her, avoiding Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Kevin gave Taylor an apologetic look, "Sorry man."

Syndal looked at Taylor oddly, feeling confused before smiling. "Of course we are." Feeling Kevin's confusion, Syndal looked over at him with a smile. "That's why we're just friends Kevin. You see, Taylor and I are, well, dating."

And that's when Kevin stormed out.

Looking back at Taylor, Syndal smiled poorly. "Thanks for that."
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Taylor shrugged at his apology. "It's cool."

He chuckled when the guy stormed out. He smirked at Sandals. "To see that reaction? I'd do anything." Taylor fidgeted nervously in his seat. "So-I do need a date for homecoming. Blair changed her mind," He explained.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Syndal snorted in laughter, "By change her mind you mean got pregnant." Syndal corrected, rolling her eyes. "And, Taylor, honestly, don't think you have to do anymore charity for me. I don't need your sympathy. Really Taylor, go ask Melissa since you think she's so attractive." She replied, feeling suddenly like there was a hummingbird in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:43 pm

"Not so much that she wanted to go with Nate," Taylor said. "And I'd much rather go with you," He said. "Melissa is hard to put up with. I don't think I can deal with her for a whole night. And I don't want to be er homecoming king." Taylor shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Syndal pretended to swoon, though she did feel, well, happy. "Well, since you're being so nice today, I'll give you the honor of taking me to homecoming. You are welcome." Syndal smiled, taking a bite of her fries. "So, when will you be picking me up Taytay?"
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:51 pm

"Awesome." Taylor said, wondering what he'd gotten himself into. Homecoming. With Sandals. This was bound to be great. He took one of her fries and shrugged. "When do you wan me to?" He asked her, pressing ignore on his ringin phone.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Syndal shrugged, "Whenever. You know I don't really like showing up on time. Or in proper wear." Syndal remembered last year when she showed up in short black shorts, a black blazer, a red silk shirt, and a top hat. That was a good year. "So, be prepared for lots of singing and lots of dancing."
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:57 pm

"Alright," He said, swallowing nervously. Damn her. She had looked good last year, real good. "Songing and dancing. Not my expertise. But I'll watch," He said with a shrug. "Hope you have a good time. It starts at eight. Pick yo up at eight thirty?" He asked Sandals.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Syndal smiled, "Maybe I'll have to force you to dance with me. But, I will be singing. I have to practice whenever I can if I'm going to be on Broadway." She stated simply, standing up. "Yeah, eight thirty sounds great." Syndal was about to leave, but then something stopped her.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Donovan
Student
Taylor Donovan

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Taylor shrugged. "I think I'll be able to dance with you." Taylor chuckled at her. "Oh but of course. See you in Oaklahoma someday, Idina Menzel." Taylor winked and stood up as well. She got up and turned around to leave, but he grabbed her by the shoulder and pressed his lips to hers, kissing her deeply before winking and walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Syndal Deveraux
Student
Syndal Deveraux

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Syndal grinned, "Brilliant. I can't wait." Chuckling, Syndal flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Don't joke Donovan. I'm often compared to her. Though I'm completely convinced I can hold a longer note than her." Syndal bragged.

After Taylor kissed her, Syndal smirked as she grabbed his hand. "Nope, you're coming with me." She stated firmly, pulling him out of the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)   A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Girl Needs Her Food (Taylor and Syndal)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2