Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

The first day of the rest of my life (Stella Williams and Graham Clark)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stella Williams
World Civilizations Professor
Stella Williams

Hometown : Spokane, Washington
Job/hobbies : World Civilizations Professor

The first day of the rest of my life (Stella Williams and Graham Clark) Empty
PostSubject: The first day of the rest of my life (Stella Williams and Graham Clark)   The first day of the rest of my life (Stella Williams and Graham Clark) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Stella had finally reached her last few boxes to unpack, which comprised of her knick knacks, pictures, and other things that would decorate her new home. She opened the box that read "Pictures" in Sharpie ink, and ripped open the lid. She pulled out her first framed photo, one of her with her high school cheerleading squad after winning a national cheerleading competition her senior year. She smiled at the memories, and placed in on top of her bedroom dresser. Her next photo, one with her Tri Delta Sisters, went next to it, and was joined by one of each of her cats, Chac and Juno. Photos of Stella's family and friends soon went up all over the house, but one made her stop short. She didn't know how it got in the box, and now she wished it hadn't. It was a picture of her and her boyfriend, Graham. Well, her EX-boyfriend, now. They had dated since freshman year of high school, and they even went to UW-Madison together, despite being from Spokane. Stella had her heart set on marrying him, so it came as a shock to her when, their senior year, he took her out to a fancy restaurant on Valentine's Day, and ended up breaking up with her there.
The picture was from a trip to Florida they took during their junior year of college. They were on the beach, laughing at the camera and looking rather happy.
Stella sighed and put the photo back in the box. Not wanting it in her house at the moment, she put the box outside the front door.
The neighbors will probably think I'm crazy. She thought as she shut the front door, sheparding Chac and Juno to keep them from running out the door.

Last edited by Stella Williams on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : closing thread to just Graham Clark and I)
Back to top Go down
Graham Clark
Drama Teacher
Graham Clark

PostSubject: Re: The first day of the rest of my life (Stella Williams and Graham Clark)   The first day of the rest of my life (Stella Williams and Graham Clark) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:31 am

He had not wanted to believe it, but it was true.
Graham had just finished picking up his house key from one of the headmasters, and he walked past an office with a name on the door that he never expected to see: Stella Williams.
His past had caught up with him, and he didn't want to believe it.
He now found himself walking towards the staff housing, feeling like weights were attached to his feet. How was he supposed to go about teaching when he knew she was around?
He saw someone open their front door, and put a box out on the stoop. The blonde hair unmistakably belonged to her. Graham stopped in his tracks as he waited for her to shut the door, and he caught a glimpse of her cats. The door closed, and Graham continued walking towards the door that gave him a glimpse of his girl...could he call her that anymore? He regretted breaking up with her, and he missed her more and more every day.
He reached the door, and looked down at the box.
"Pictures" was written on it in her handwriting. He opened it, and found a picture in there that she clearly wanted to avoid. It was a picture of him and Stella in Florida for spring break their junior year. Graham had an arm wrapped around Stella's waist, and they stood in front of the ocean in their swimsuits. Graham smiled a sad smile at the picture, not wanting to move from where he stood.
Back to top Go down
Stella Williams
Stella Williams

PostSubject: Re: The first day of the rest of my life (Stella Williams and Graham Clark)   The first day of the rest of my life (Stella Williams and Graham Clark) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:16 pm

"Mrow."
Stella looked down as Juno rubbed up on Stella's ankles. Stella smiled at her, and knelt down to give her a scratch behind the ears. She went into the kitchen and grabbed a few kitty treats for Juno, and laid them out on the floor. Chac ran in at the sound of the bag, and Stella gave some treats to him, too. While she was in the kitchen, Stella grabbed a glass out of the cabinet and poured herself a small glass of scotch. She probably wouldn't drink it, but she knew that if she wanted to, she had some poured already.
Stella decided to watch some TV, so she walked out to the living room and sat on her favorite sofa. She grabbed the remote and turned on her TV, where a commercial for Sandals Vacations came on. A brief montage of happy couples on the beach got her thinking about the picture that was sitting right outside her door, and a pang of guilt resonated within her. She couldn't avoid the picture; Graham was a very important part of her past, no matter how much her heart broke when he dumped her.
"Mrow!" Juno jumped up on Stella's lap, and Stella robotically went to work scratching her head, holding a debate with herself.
Go get the picture. Put it up in the house.
No, don't get it. You don't want to remember him, do you?
He was important to you. You can't just dump him like he dumped you.
He broke your heart and left you alone. How is that fair?

"Mrow." Somewhere along her debate, Stella had stopped petting Juno, a fact that she was more than happy to announce to her owner. Stella took a small sip of the scotch, and it burned at her throat.
In that moment, Stella made the executive decision to at least bring the box back inside. She would decide on the picture later. She got up off the couch, despite the many protests of Juno, and walked to the front door. She opened it, and with a gasp, dropped her glass, sending it crashing onto the floor, where it shattered.
She didn't want to believe who was standing outside her door, holding the picture that was in the box.
"...Graham?"
Back to top Go down
Graham Clark
Drama Teacher
Graham Clark

PostSubject: Re: The first day of the rest of my life (Stella Williams and Graham Clark)   The first day of the rest of my life (Stella Williams and Graham Clark) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:55 pm

Graham was standing out on the stoop, holding the picture, when the front door opened. Stella gasped and dropped a glass, which shattered on the stoop.
"...Graham?"
It was really her. She looked beautiful, as usual. Graham's breath was almost taken away. He had missed her.
"Hey, Stells." Graham said, referring to her by the pet name he always called her. "Should we clean that glass up?"
Back to top Go down
Stella Williams
Stella Williams

PostSubject: Re: The first day of the rest of my life (Stella Williams and Graham Clark)   The first day of the rest of my life (Stella Williams and Graham Clark) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:51 am

"Yes...no...Graham!" Stella said, absolutely flustered. What was Graham doing here? Why did it feel like the ground was pulled out from beneath her?
"What the hell are you doing here? Did you come here to apologize?. You dumped me. You broke my heart. So, unless you were coming to apologize, I have nothing to say to you."
Back to top Go down
Graham Clark
Drama Teacher
Graham Clark

PostSubject: Re: The first day of the rest of my life (Stella Williams and Graham Clark)   The first day of the rest of my life (Stella Williams and Graham Clark) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:28 pm

"Wow, Stells. Don't sugarcoat that or anything." Graham said, a little hurt by her words. He had his work cut out for him if he was going to try to win her back.
"I would like to talk to you about what happened to us, if you're willing to listen. An apology might be part of that."
Back to top Go down
Stella Williams
Stella Williams

PostSubject: Re: The first day of the rest of my life (Stella Williams and Graham Clark)   The first day of the rest of my life (Stella Williams and Graham Clark) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Stella couldn't hide the surprise that lit up her face. Graham actually wanted to apologize?
Stella didn't really want to talk about what happened to them, but at the same time, she thought it might give her some closure.
But was closure what she wanted? She wasn't going to deny the butterflies that were fluttering in her stomach. Seeing him again confirmed that she still had feelings for him, and that scared her.
"Oh? ... Well, come in, I guess." She said, not really sure how to react. She stepped to the side and gestured Graham inside. Chac and Juno looked extremely confused, almost as if they recognized Graham.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first day of the rest of my life (Stella Williams and Graham Clark)   The first day of the rest of my life (Stella Williams and Graham Clark) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first day of the rest of my life (Stella Williams and Graham Clark)
Page 1 of 1