Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brinleigh Cross
Dance Instructor
Brinleigh Cross

Hometown : London, England

As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself) Empty
PostSubject: As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself)   As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:06 am

Brinleigh was bored.

It was as simple as that. Brinleigh was bored out of her mind. She had nothing to do and that wasn't something usually happened. Brinleigh was usually constantly going. Whether it was going out for a run, cleaning her house, trying out new recipes, or dancing like no tomorrow. But, at the moment, she was bored.

Sitting in the coffee shop, Brinleigh stared at the people in the shop. People watching. Now that was interesting. She could make up different lives for each person based on a first look. It was fun and offensive.

Looking at someone, Brinleigh's eyes narrowed. The person looked familiar, really familiar. Leaning forward slightly, Brinleigh gasped. No, it couldn't be. He could not be here.

Standing up, Brinleigh walked over to him, sitting down across from him. "Hello Psychopath," Brinleigh said with a mirthless smile. "Care to explain why you're here?"
Back to top Go down
Jules Bates
Adult
Jules Bates

PostSubject: Re: As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself)   As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:38 pm

Jules sat in the coffee shop, sipping his cappuccino with great care. He liked it plain. No sugar, milk, anything. Just him and his coffee.

He caught sight of a familiar face and smirked, looking down at his cup. He hadn't expected her here. Well, actually, he did.

She was the reason he came to Vermont, after all. And he knew how much she loved her coffee and people watching.

He looked up at her as she sat across from him. "Why hello Brinleigh, lovely day isn't it?" he asked silkily. "What, I can't drink a cuppa from a nice shop? I'm here because I'd like to drink my coffee, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Brinleigh Cross
Dance Instructor
Brinleigh Cross

PostSubject: Re: As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself)   As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:43 pm

Brinleigh stared at Jules, deciding on how she would murder him without being caught. Why the hell was he here? She had moved to Vermont because she knew he wouldn't be here. Brinleigh thought she would be able to move on with her life. Get married, have babies, teach dance. But, no, Jules had to fuck that up.

"Lovely? No, it was, but then you showed up." She said, gritting her teeth. "I don't care why you're in a coffee shop. Why are you here? In American? In Vermont?!"
Back to top Go down
Jules Bates
Adult
Jules Bates

PostSubject: Re: As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself)   As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Jules looked at Brinleigh with false hurt in his eyes. "You don't want me here? That hurts. Hurts right in the heart. Well if you must know, I'm here because of my job," he lied. "They transferred me to Ebonhale and I don't know why. Apparently it's some prestigious position."

He smirked at her and leaned back in his chair. "I must ask, why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Brinleigh Cross
Dance Instructor
Brinleigh Cross

PostSubject: Re: As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself)   As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Brinleigh wanted to throttle him. But, no, too many witnesses. "I never want you anywhere close to me. I don't care where you are, I just don't want you near me." Brinleigh looked at Jules curiously. She could tell when he lied. The corner of his lip turned up as he spoke and he always tapping his index finger on his leg. "You're lying. You're doing that thing where your eyes don't match your words." Brinleigh accused. "So, why are you really here Jules?"

"Dance instructor at Manson." Brinleigh replied, brushing her hair back. "Graduated at the top of my class for ballet, and I suppose I was highly sought after." Brinleigh said, reaching over to take a drink of his coffee. She made at face, "You could've at least added some sugar."
Back to top Go down
Jules Bates
Adult
Jules Bates

PostSubject: Re: As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself)   As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:24 pm

"Well where's the fun in that, Brinleigh?" Jules asked with a smirk. "If you don't want me anywhere near you, don't go to places that I can go to. You could always get a restraining order. But you'll never do that, will you?" he challenged. "Perhaps I'm traveling. Perhaps I really did get a job here. Perhaps it has to do with you." He looked at her, smirking the entire time.

His lip curled up in a sneer as she took a drink of his coffee. "Buy your own, Cross. And I don't like sugar in my coffee. So bugger off."
Back to top Go down
Brinleigh Cross
Dance Instructor
Brinleigh Cross

PostSubject: Re: As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself)   As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:35 pm

Brinleigh look at Jules with a scoff, feeling a headache seep in. He was right though. A small part of Brinleigh, maybe a stronger part, but small nonetheless would be lost without Jules' constant torture. She hated change and if Jules left her alone, that would be too big of a change. "Well," Brinleigh said in a strained voice, "We'll have to find out, won't we. But, I can guess that you won't be leaving anytime soon."

"No thank you, I'd much rather have yours." Brinleigh said with a tight smile. "Don't look at me like that. You have me right where you want me. I could leave right now with no issue, and who would you have to mind fuck?" Brinleigh looked around curiously, "Right, no one. So, behave yourself."
Back to top Go down
Jules Bates
Adult
Jules Bates

PostSubject: Re: As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself)   As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:15 pm

He smirked and raised an eyebrow. "I suppose we will. Good guess, my dear Brinleigh. A very good guess. You're right, I'm not about to just up and leave. I still need to settle down a bit," Jules practically purred.

"Really now. Go on and have it. Drink it all. I'll watch and then get a new one," he said with a smirk, resting his chin on his hand. "I don't need to mind fuck anyone. I've actually grown up, believe it or not. Looks like you haven't, however. But anyway, let's catch up. How have you been?"

He leaned back in his chair and ran a hand through his hair. This would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself)   As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As If I Didn't Know (Psychopath and Myself)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Off Campus-
Jump to: