Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Don't Stop Believing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

Hometown : Bluebell
Job/hobbies : Headmistress

Don't Stop Believing Empty
PostSubject: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:42 pm

"JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL." Rachel shouted. She hated old music. She really did. Besides the Beatles and Journey, she hated it. All of it. "LIVIN' IN A LONELY WORLD, SHE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOIN ANYWHERE." Probably had the lyrics wrong, but she didn't care. It never mattered to her.

"JUST A CITY BOY." There was a knock on the office door. Kicking the stereo with her shoe, it turned off. Probably because she'd broke it. Tough. Rachel hoped it wasn't a student. That would be totally awkward. Probably James. He was an annoying piece of shit. Maybe Reagan had returned from the dead. Why wouldn't she answer the calls? If it was Sophia then nothing would be wrong. Lucas? Probably not, he preferred to drink coffee and stare at the wall. Walking over, she opened the door.
Back to top Go down
https://mansonacademy.rpg-board.net
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

Hometown : London

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Lucas stood at the door, rocking on his heels. When the door opened, he smiled and walked in without invitation "I can hear you from my office. Thought you might be a bit lonely or something" He said, jumping up and sitting on her desk, and taking a drink of his coffee. James was complaining. But he refused to come and talk to you, the prick" He picks up a picture from her desk and looks at it a moment. "So what's new?" He asks "Why is James avoiding you like the plague where as he normally worships the ground you walk on?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Rachel smiled when Lucas walked in, but glared at him when he sat on her desk. She had been going to sit there,but apparently there wouldn't be happening. "I'm not lonely." Rachel sighed when he mentioned James. "I don't know what his mother fucking problem is. If he has a fucking problem then he needs to stop fucking complaining and fucking talk to me." Rachel sank into another chair. "Not much is new, besides the fact that apparently you and Juniper are dating. Oh, and I don't even remember. I think he got drunk like the mother fucking drunk ass he is and I kicked him out. That might be it." Rachel suggested, propping her feet up on the Arms of the other chair. "So what's new with you? And have you heard anything from Reagan?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Lucas shruged and looked at his coffee "I think you're lonely. Normal people go out on Friday nights and celebrate the weekend. You, however, sit in your office and sing, and then complain about your ex-boyfriend, who is actually quite sober at this moment, and doing my lesson plans, because I'm lazy" He informed her and nodded "Yeah. Me and Juju. Sort of dating. Not really official..." He thought for a moment (ooc; I FORGOT WHO REAGAN WAS FOR LIKE TEN SECONDS) "Nah. Haven't. Last I heard she was in France."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:58 pm

"Then what are you doing here, Mr. Oh So Normal?" Rachel snapped. "And I will let you know that I have a date in the city tomorrow. And maybe, I enjoy singing in my office and complain about my so called 'sober' ex boyfriend." Rachel sighed and leaned back. "How cute. When's the wedding? You will have to let me know. Can I be a bridesmaid? Fuck that. I want to plan it." Rachel smiled then groaned. "I heard Rio de Janeiro. France would be more like her though..." Rachel sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:24 pm

"Checking on you" Lucas said, smiling at her. "A date? Oh ho, whomever with? I am quite aware that you do." He laughed "No. But you can be my Best Man." He stood and finished his coffee "France. You wanted to go there, didn't you? Go sometime. I can run this mad house for a few weeks"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:27 pm

"How sweet." Rachel smiled at him. "And this guy I met. Nothing special." She shrugged, although she was really looking forward to it. She narrowed her eyes at Lucas when he called her a man. "As lovely as that sounds, I am no man, and you will never get me into a tuxedo. Or a suit for that matter." She sighed. "I've been there already. Loads of times. Lived there for a while. And no, I will not let you and Sophia run this madhouse. You'll turn them all into coffee crazed bitches."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:05 pm

"A guy you met where?" Lucas asked, "We're kind of at a school, so there's not many people around..." He laughed "You don't have to be a man to be the best man. But I'll change the name, if it makes you feel better. Best Woman." He paced back and forth for a moment and then grinned "Oh come on. I don't need Sophia. I can run this place on my own. Better than druggies, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Rachel pouted. "I was out shopping, and I met this guy, and he asked me out to dinner. Why is it so hard to believe?" She frowned. "Fine, I will be your best woman." She sighed and stood up, shaking her head. "Not really. I don't trust you." She looked around a bit before grabbing a sweater and putting it on. Her office was always cold, but she liked it that way.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Lucas grinned "Does he have a name? Is it secretly James? He's going out tomorrow too, you know." He nodded "Good. And thanks. I trust you. I WOULD LET YOU TEACH MY CLASS." he shouted, and leaned over, tying his shoe. "Do we have sports at this school? or even a gym class?" He asked, "For the time I've been here, I haven't really looked very much"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Rachel laughed. "Haha no. His name is Chase, and he is a doctor. An Italian doctor, like I was supposed to be." Rachel rolled her eyes. "Fine, I trust you TO TEACH MY CLASS." She smiled and hugged him. "And yeah, we do. The guy who runs it though..." She made a slashing motion across the throat. "Thinking of firing him. His daughter is adorable though..." Rachel shrugged and thwacked, yes thwacked him on the head. "Look more. I have a list of all the classes somewhere, are you going to make me look?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:18 pm

"Chase? I think I should supervise. Italian guys tend to be a bit grabby." Lucas said honestly "Trust me, I know my fair share of them. And good. Now trust me and go off to Paris. I'll watch over this dump" He grinned. "Fire him, I'll watch the kid. Or, Juju will. Or give her to the grossly happy couple. One of them. There's plenty around here." He laughed "No. Don't want to cause any trouble. Did you know that America and Canada make 90% of the worlds paper products?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Rachel raised her eyebrows. "I am Italian. E se mai la briga di insultare gli italiani ancora una volta, io cazzo vi strangolare." She Italian-spat at him. "And I think I can take care of myself. But I love you anyways," Rachel smiled and laughed. "Alright, whatever you say." He then went on to talking about America and Canada. "Fucking epic we are." She smiled and coughed. "Do you have any coffee down in your office?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:07 pm

"Point taken, Grabby hands." Lucas shoved her lightly, "Don't you possibly insult me you bi-cultured weirdo. You know what I am? English. With a dash of Welsh. On my mum's side. And a bit of French on my fathers" He danced a bit and winked at her "I think you need supervision. Don't want you making my mistakes" He rolled his eyes "Do I have coffee is my office? Of course I do. What sort of question is that?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Rachel scoffed and hit him playfully on the shoulder. "Jerk." She teased. She then laughed. "You rambling English psycho. And I said, 'If you insult Italians one more time I will fucking strangle you'." Rachel sighed. "I wanna be French." She whined, frowning. She laughed, smirking. "I think the real question is will you get it for me, or do I have to get it myself?" Rachel made a pouty face.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:54 pm

Lucas shoved her again, harder this time "Prat" he said, sticking out his tongue. "I AM VERY ENGLISH. MY UNCLE IS IN THE BRITISH ROYAL NAVY. Oh, Strangling isn't polite. Then, you also have to find a new teacher. A HUMANITIES TEACHER AT THAT BEST OF LUCK. I bet you can't find a witty English one again. I'm one of a kind. Get your own bloody coffee"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:02 am

"Ow!" Rachel exclaimed. "Leave me alooooone." She smiled and hugged him. "Lulu, I was just joking, don't get maaad." She chuckled and faked a British accent. "My uncle is in the Brotish royal navy." She teased. "Well y'all should know that at heart, imma true Southern Belle." Rachel said with her southern accent, smiling. She frowned. "Nah, I won't be able to strangle you. I'm not that evil." She frowned. "Forget it, it's too far away."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Monteith
History Professor
Lucas Monteith

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:50 pm

"Child" Lucas scoffed, and shoved her away "You insult my people with that horrendous accent. You sound like an American." He took a sip of his coffee "I do know that. Before I came here, when I though American, you came to mind." He laughed "Lazy"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Rachel frowned. "Sometimes I think you forget I'm your boss." Rachel raised her eyebrows. "'Ello, mate, could ye receive some fish and chips?" Rachel asked her bookshelf before laughing. She glared. "You insult me. Now, I need a favor. Since Reagan ran off to Paris, you get to help me pick out a dress for my date tomorrow." She smiled and grabbed Licas' hand, pulling him over towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop Believing   Don't Stop Believing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Stop Believing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Fifth Floor :: Rachel Emerson's Office-
Jump to: