Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

That Coffee That Was Supposed To Happen Like Three Months Ago But You Canceled On Me Like Twenty Billion Trillion Times So It's Happening Now Not Before (Rachel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barney Emerson
Adult
Barney Emerson

Hometown : Harlem
Job/hobbies : I have already said too much.

That Coffee That Was Supposed To Happen Like Three Months Ago But You Canceled On Me Like Twenty Billion Trillion Times So It's Happening Now Not Before (Rachel) Empty
PostSubject: That Coffee That Was Supposed To Happen Like Three Months Ago But You Canceled On Me Like Twenty Billion Trillion Times So It's Happening Now Not Before (Rachel)   That Coffee That Was Supposed To Happen Like Three Months Ago But You Canceled On Me Like Twenty Billion Trillion Times So It's Happening Now Not Before (Rachel) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:58 pm

Barney walked into the tiny coffee shop, for the coffee he was supposed to have with Rachel. That was supposed to happen like three months ago, but of course, she'd been busy. He knew when she was faking it. It wasn't that hard to tell. Rachel was avoiding him, but why? Alas, he did not know. So there he waited, in a chair, for her to walk in.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Emerson
Headmistress
Rachel Emerson

Hometown : Bluebell
Job/hobbies : Headmistress

That Coffee That Was Supposed To Happen Like Three Months Ago But You Canceled On Me Like Twenty Billion Trillion Times So It's Happening Now Not Before (Rachel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Coffee That Was Supposed To Happen Like Three Months Ago But You Canceled On Me Like Twenty Billion Trillion Times So It's Happening Now Not Before (Rachel)   That Coffee That Was Supposed To Happen Like Three Months Ago But You Canceled On Me Like Twenty Billion Trillion Times So It's Happening Now Not Before (Rachel) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:01 pm

Rachel walked into the coffee place, looking around for her cousin. She found him in the back, sitting in the strangest way possible. Of course. He just had to stand out. She was afraid he was mad at her though, he hadn't talked to her in quite a while. In fact, she'd gotten a text from him in the past day, but that was it. That was unusual for Barney, he usually tried to bother her quite a bit. Sighing, she made her way over to the table and sat down anyways, smiling at him. "Hey," She said, setting her purse on the back of the chair.
Back to top Go down
https://mansonacademy.rpg-board.net

That Coffee That Was Supposed To Happen Like Three Months Ago But You Canceled On Me Like Twenty Billion Trillion Times So It's Happening Now Not Before (Rachel)
Page 1 of 1