Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Unexpected

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Hometown : New York City

Unexpected   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Blair nodded, it being the only thing she could do at the moment. She was frozen in a bit of fear, slightly worried. Nate slammed the door shut and Blair jumped, worried. "What?!" She exclaimed, hysterical. She gripped his hand back tightly and reached for the phone in her back pocket, beginning to dial 911. She heard a voice behind her and screamed, grabbing onto Nate's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:08 am

"Sh, calm down. It'll be alright. You'll be fine, okay?" he whispered, trying to calm her down. What the hell was he doing anyway? He was terrified for his life here!

Nate turned around and kept Blair behind him as he stared at the source of the voice. "Blair, get out of here, now," he whispered out of the corner of his mouth. He waited for her to run before grabbing the coat rack by the door. It wouldn't really do him much good against this guy's knife.

He'd never been more scared in his life, yet here he was, just trying to stall this big, burly, psycho dude from hurting the girl who'd hurt everyone. The irony of it all.

The man ran toward Nate and Nate blocked him with the coat rack. He landed a few jabs on the guy's legs and arms, but just couldn't knock him down. He lost his balance and fell back. The man loomed over him and plunged the knife into his abdomen.

Nate let out a scream of pain before the sensation just went away and everything went black.

The man took his knife from the boy's stomach before going after Blair.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Blair nodded and began running, hiding herself behind an open door, enough to punch the numbers into her phone and held it up, waiting for someone to pick up.

"911, what is your emergency?" A female operator asked on the other end.

"So-someone's trying to kill my friend!" Blair stuttered, tears running down her face.

"Where is your emergency located?" The operator asked.

Blair wanted to hit the woman. How could she be so calm. Blair screamed Nate's name as he was hit into the coat rack. "The Manson House!" She screamed out, screaming Nate's name as the man stabbed him in the stomach. "NO!" She screamed, dropping her phone and running over to him, screaming once again as the man came over to her. She ran into the next room, which happened to be the dining room. The man staggered in behind her. She could faintly hear sirens, but she only had time to grab something and throw it at him, which happened to be a china plate.

She screamed as the man got closer to her, grabbing her arm. She was unable to get away and she heard other voices, but a hit to her head was too much to stand and she couldn't see anything as it all faded to black.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:13 pm

He could faintly hear screams and grumbles. His eyes suddenly opened wide and he sat up, groaning. He touched his stomach, which was covered with bandages. A doctor came into his room and said, "We nearly lost you, you know."

Nate knitted his eyebrows together. "What- what happened?" he asked slowly.

"You were stabbed. Your friend's alright. Has a bit of head trauma, but it was nothing too serious."

"The Manson murderer's still out there," Nate muttered, his eyes focused on the bandages.

"The Manson murderer was apprehended and put into prison. High security. He can't get out."

He looked up at the doctor. "Does anyone know what happened?"

"Yes. Your parents and twin were informed, as was Blair's family."

"How- how did they take it?"

"Well, your twin, Anais, I think her name was, burst into hysterics as soon as she was told you were in the hospital and called you, as she so...eloquently put it, 'a fucking idiot,'" the doctor said with a chuckle.

"And Blair's okay?"

"She'll be fine, Mr. Locke. Now I suggest you get some rest. You're going to need it."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Blair sat up, her head thumping and ringing and she felt like she was going to be sick. She moved her hand to her head and blinked a few times, turning her blurry vision steady. She saw a few flower vases, and a doctor. She remembered what had happened at the house, and immediately jumped up, ignoring the intense pain in her head. She pushed back the curtain and ran into the hall, finding Nate's room.

"Are you okay?" She asked, running in.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:26 pm

Nate groaned as he sat up. "I've been better, but I should be fine. The doctor said so, at least. Now, the real question is, are you okay?"

God his stomach hurt. He was hungry and his injury was just- Oh god, it just wasn't his day.

"Doc said I need some rest. I don't know if I want to sleep or not. This whole situation is just fucked up."

A smirk showed up on his face right then. "Hey, Blair. I saved your life, huh?" he asked said girl. 'You owe me. Just saying."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Blair grabbed his arm, trying to help him get up. "I'm fine, don't even worry." Blair said, biting her lip. "I'm so, so, so, so sorry." Blair said. She felt awful. Tears welled up in her eyes and she tried her best not to cry. "It's completely my fault, I-I..." She let a few tears fall out before wiping her eyes with her hands. "I-I completely owe you. T-thank you...so much....I'll do anything, really anything." Blair told hin. "Really, what do you want? I'll give you anything."
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:46 pm

"As long as you're okay." Nate sighed. "It's okay, calm down. I'll be fine." He cocked his head at Blair. "Blair, listen. Calm down," he said, wiping away her tears with his thumb.

"You're welcome. What I want...is a date once we get out of here. Try not to fall too madly in love with me." He winked at her. "Seriously, that's all I want."

He smiled at her. "I'll be fine, really, don't worry. A puncture isn't enough to keep Nathaniel Locke down."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Blair nodded at him. "Is that all. Really? I-I'll give you anything..." She said, biting her lip. She really didn't care, she felt so bad about what had happened to him, and it was all her fault.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Nate nodded. "Yeah, that's all I want. Seriously. Let's just do it as soon as we get out. To be honest, I've wanted to go out with you for a while, but didn't bother asking," he said with a chuckle.

Probably since she's a slut and I'm a....manwhore or something.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:44 pm

"Sure." Blair said with a smile. She laughed faintly, her cheeks turning a light pink. He is really cute..., she realized, biting her lip. "Well, I'm looking forward to it." She said. "You should really get some rest, I'll leave you alone." Blair stood up off of his bed. "Bye." She said, kissing him on the cheek before returning to her own room.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:48 pm

"Blair, wait," he said as she nearly turned to leave.

Nate pulled her closer to the hospital bed and held her chin in his hand before kissing her deeply. He pulled away and smiled at Blair.

"I'll see you soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Off Campus-
Jump to: