Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Hometown : New York City

That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:36 pm

She smirked slightly at his comment. "Thank you," She said as he rubbed the most wash onto her back. "Sounds good." Blair said, smirking back. This would be good. He rubbed it onto her breasts and stomach, and she smiled at him, standing a moment and letting the wash wash off in the water. Blair took some of the body wash and rubbed it onto his arms. "D'you want to eat something for dinner?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Chuckling, Nate replied, "You're welcome." He groaned a bit as Blair rubbed the body wash onto his arms. "Mm, that feels nice."

He shrugged. "I'm not really all that hungry right now. I can get you something if you want." Though I'd like to eat something other than food, he thought to himself with a slight smirk. He kissed her neck and wrapped his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:01 pm

"No, I'm really not hungry." Blair said, shrugging and turning off the shower water. She tilted he neck to the side when he kissed her neck. She slung her arms around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder before stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around her waist. She ran her fingers through her hair and leaned back against the counter, crossing his arms over her bare breasts. "That was really nice." Blair smirked, winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Nate closed his eyes and breathed deeply as Blair slung her arms around his neck and lay her head on his shoulder. They stayed that way for a few minutes before Blair pulled away and stepped out of the shower.

Chuckling, he followed after her, wrapping a towel around his waist.

"It was, but I have an idea that'll let me...pay you back so to say," he said, smirking right back at her.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Blair raised her eyebrows at him, dropping her arms and setting one on her hip. "And what would that happen to be?" She asked, walking over to him and slinging her arms around his neck. "Do tell." Blair smirked, dropping one of her hands down his side. "Tell me?" She murmured, standing on her toes to brush her lips up against his ear.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Nate couldn't help but smile at the sight before him. Blair, half naked in front of him, breasts showing proudly. He groaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck again. He shuddered as she put a hand down to his side. She had no idea, the effect she could have. "How about I show you?" he asked with a smirk, kneeling down and parting her towel.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Blair smirked and raised an eyebrow at him, but heat pooled in her stomach. That cold shower would do nothing. He parted her towel open and Blair could do nothing. Butterflies appeared in her stomach, and she spread her legs apart slightly, smirking at Nate. 
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Nate smirked back and, not even bothering to ask Blair if she was ready, kissed above her wet heat before flicking his tongue against her clit.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Blair gasped as he moved his mouth down between her legs. She moaned when he kissed her wetness. Nate flicked his tongue against her clit and her knees bucked, but she did her best to say standing. She let out a soft moan and grabbed for his shoulders, feeling her knees give out.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:35 pm

Nate grinned. He just couldn't stop himself.

Blair grabbed his shoulders and he chuckled, sending vibrations into her. He flicked his tongue against her opening and smirked. He thrust his tongue repeatedly and sucked her clit, nipping it slightly.

He did this for a few minutes before pulling away, wiping his mouth, and heading toward the bed. "Welp, that was nice."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:43 pm

Blair moaned loudly, gripping his shoulders tighter. "Nate" She moaned loudly, letting out a small whimper. He pushed his tongue into her and she rested all her weight on his shoulders. He nipped her clit and she screamed slightly. Those few minutes were pain and pleasure all mixed into one.

"Mhmm." She said when he pulled away. Walking out of the bathroom, she noticed he was moving towards the bed. "Again?" She asked, unsure of what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Nate laughed as Blair asked, "Again?"

"No, I just wanted to watch some TV and sleep because I'm tired. You're more than welcome to join me," he said as he grabbed the remote and hopped on the bed, patting the spot beside him.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:53 pm

Blair nodded and laughed at her own stupidness. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a spare dress she always kept in there in case something like this happened. She didn't feel like putting on the other dress right now. Sliding this one on, she glanced around for her panties, finding them and discovering they weren't wearable. Sighing, she crawled onto the bed next to Nate.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Nate decided to put on his boxers, which, unlike Blair's panties, were wearable. He snorted a bit as she huffed at her unwearable undergarment.

He put an arm around her shoulders after she climbed into the bed with him and turned on the TV.

This had turned out to be better than he thought it would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3