Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

Hometown : Edinburgh, Scotland

Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. Empty
PostSubject: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:26 am

Jesslyn walked into the abandoned brick building after dealing with the man standing outside making sure everyone who entered knew the password. It was a highly secret thing, this certain rave. Since, the Shufflers she had encountered were hardly saintly which was just the way she liked it. And, since they were hardly worthy of making their way into Heaven, Jesslyn had dressed for the occasion. Only clad in a pair of skin-tight leather jeans and a lacy tank-top, Jesslyn felt hot. And ready to cause some trouble.

Walking up the stairs, Jess looked over her shoulder to see that Isaac was still following her. She didn't know if he had ever been to a rave, but she was sure that he was in for a surprise nonetheless. Jesslyn hoped the poor boy could handle it.

"Ready?" She wondered, about to open the next door, the loud techo music vibrating the doorknob. Just as she was going to walk through, she turned back again with a grin. "Oh, and you're going to have to dance with me. I hope you don't mind." And with that, Jess opened the door to a world of drugs, alcohol, and sex.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

Hometown : Austin, TX

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:45 am

To be honest, Isaac was having a hard time focusing. He blamed Jess. It was all her fault, the bitch. Sure, he'd seen what people wore at raves, he'd been to a lot of them. But this- this was too much. Yeah, Jess was pretty. How the fuck was he supposed to know she was hot too? Okay, it was pretty obvious, but she was wearing different shit and- ugh. Not good. Not good at all.

He was stopped by some guy as he tried entering the abandoned building. "I'm with her!"

"Prove it."

"Ugh. Her name's Jess. That's all I know about her."

"Really now."

"Yes. Can I go now?"

The guard or whatever shrugged and let him in.

He caught up with Jess and nodded. "Of course." He looked her up and down, as discreetly as possible. "I don't mind at all."
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:52 am

Jesslyn grinned at his response and walked into the rave, making sure her hips moved in just the prefect seduction. Not for Isaac, but for everyone else. They all needed to know that she was here and open for being an object of lust. After all, that's what these raves were for. To be someone else for a night. To escape from all your troubles.

Spotting Matt-- or what it Mitch? Whatever his name was, he was the guy who invited Jess to the rave. She hoped he wouldn't be too disappointed that she brought Isaac. The poor guy couldn't really think that this was a date.

Walking over to the dude, Jess smiled coyly. "Hey, thanks for inviting me." Jess looked around at the crowds of people and strobe lights. "It's great." She said- or rather yelled.

The guy grinned, "Thanks for coming babe. Party can officially start now that the eye candy's here." He said, his eyes going straight for her chest.

Snapping her fingers at him, Jesslyn smirked. "Eyes up front solider." She warned him, "And you flatter me too much." Remembering that she had invited Isaac, Jesslyn turned to him. "This is Isaac. I hope you don't mind him being here."

The man glared slightly. "No, I don't mind." The man reach out his hand, though he looked like he wanted to punch Isaac. "I'm Nick."

Jeslyn giggled to herself softly. How could she not remember Nick? Wow, she really must've been ignoring Nick when he was talking to her last. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:14 am

He glared slightly as Jess swung her hips. Damn you. Just damn you to Hell. He pulled up his leather jacket and put up the collar, just because he felt like it, dammit.

Isaac rolled his eyes as she schmoozed yet another older guy. God. How many guys did she go for?

He nearly went ballistic. This dude was staring at her boobs. He could see it. He was a guy, he knew what went on. But that would have shown that he cared about Jess when, frankly, he just thought she was a bitch he didn't really need in his life. Why was he here? Because he wanted to just go to the rave.

And she was hot. That was another thing.

Smirking, Isaac yelled in reply, "Hey man," as he slapped the other guy's hand.

"'Ey, Jess, wanna go get some 'punch' with me?" Nick asked. Isaac rolled his eyes. The guy probably wanted to get her drunk so he could sleep with her or someshit. Ugh. Some men were total douchebags and pigs.

He was so glad he wasn't one of them.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:21 am

Jesslyn smiled at Nick gracefully, but shook her head. "No thanks. I promised Isaac here a dance. So, maybe later, yeah?" Jess didn't miss the disappointed look on Nick's face, but at the moment, she didn't care. Let Nick be disappointed and probably sexually frustrated. Jesslyn wasn't letting go of her V-card anytime soon.

Grabbing Isaac's hand, Jesslyn pulled him away from Nick. Once they were a safe distance away, Jesslyn smiled. "Go ahead and meet some cute girls. You don't have to stick with me the whole night. I can take care of myself." She said, as if Isaac really cared if she got hurt tonight or not. They weren't even friends.

Actually, Jesslyn hoped he would go have fun. Because, knowing her, she would linger around a bit before the natural high of doing something illegal wore off. Then, she would go back to the campus after buying chocolate and settle down to watch some Big Bang Theory. Because, that was her favorite thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:27 am

Isaac very nearly snorted at the look on Nick or whatever his name was's face. That's what you get, Senor Douchey. Instead, he just smirked. Nick looked like he was about to murder someone when Jess mentioned having to dance with Isaac.

He mockingly waved goodbye to Nick as Jess pulled him away.

"Go ahead and meet some cute girls. You don't have to stick with me the whole night. I can take care of myself."

"I don't think so. You owe me a dance, remember?" he asked, a half-smile on his face. "And anyway, I doubt I'll meet someone pretty as you." He was turning up the charm. Oh yeah.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:31 am

Jesslyn raised an eyebrow at Isaac flirting. "Oh, really now?" Jess wondered, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I owe you a dance? Well, if you insist. What kind of girl would turn out a dance with a wanna-be rocker?" Jess teased before letting him go. "Hopefully you don't have two left feet."

When they were toward the middle of the dance floor, Jess wrapped her arms around him again. Leaning over, Jess smiled. "You're going to have to hold me, sweetie." Jess murmured into his ear as she began to swing her hips to the beat of the music.

"And, I'm sure you would find someone much prettier. Maybe with blonde hair? I know how you guys like your blondes."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:43 am

Isaac snorted a bit. "Really." He smirked as Jess laced her arms around his neck. "Yeah, you do. You're the one who said it, not me. Wannabe rocker, am I? I'll just have to show you how wannabe I am, then." He pulled a string on his jacket's cuff after she let go of him. He hated this thing sometimes.

Smirking, he said, "Will do babe," before placing his hands just above her hips. He wasn't exactly sure how to dance while holding her, so he just shuffled his feet left and right.

"Doubt it. And between you and me?" He leaned closer to her ear. "I have more of a thing for brunettes." He pulled away with a slight smirk, still 'dancing' or whatever you could call it.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:49 am

Jesslyn smirked at Isaac. "Ooh, is that a promise?" She wondered teasingly, biting her lip. "Because, it sounds like an awfully wonderful idea. Maybe after you show me, we can go get some food. Maybe Mexican?" Jess offered innocently, her nose crinkling slightly.

"We better watch those pet names, before they turn into something domestic. Wouldn't want you falling in love with me, now would we? That would be a shame. Since, I'm going to remain single for as long as I possibly can." Jess reached up and brushed his hair out of his face. "Though, you do have an adorably stupid face."

Grinning at his comment, Jess laughed. "Well, suppose that's a good thing. Because my affection for wanna-be rockers seem to be growing." Jesslyn shook her head, "And that is not anything good."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:04 am

Isaac smirked. "Maybe, maybe not. Well then, it's a promise. Mexican sounds good, though I, you, we, whatever already ate Mexican," he said with a slight grin. He had to admit that Jess was cute when her nose crinkled like that. Not hot, just...cute.

"Domestic? Ha, no. Not happening. I refuse to be domestic with anyone at all. Hey, I was the one who warned you not to fall in love with me first. Make sure you don't. Can't have you chasing me around everywhere, y'know," he said, winking. "Adorably stupid my ass. My face is not stupid, nor is it adorable."

He chuckled. "Is it now?" He took her last statement as a challenge. "I can show you something good." He smirked before kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:11 am

Jesslyn pouted slightly. "Fine, maybe not Mexican. How about, Chinese? I always love Chinese take-out. Maybe I can force you to watch some British t.v. shows with me." Jess said, realizing that she would talking as if they were planning an actual date now. Jesslyn shook her head and replaced the goofy grin with a seductive smirk. She couldn't let her shield falter.

"Good, then we're on the same page. No domestic and absolutely no falling in love." Jesslyn rolled her eyes. "As if I would follow you around. If anything, you'll be the one following me around and begging me to be with you. After all, I am irresistible." Jesslyn smiled, "No, very stupid and oh so very adorable." Jess corrected him.

Just as she was about to retort with a brilliant comeback, Isaac's lips suddenly connected with hers. At first she was shock, her eyes wide open, before she slowly let herself relax. Leaning into him, Jess pressed herself as close to him as possible, her fingers gripping his hair gently.

Rocker boy sure knew how to kiss.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:09 am

Isaac rolled his eyes. "Don't make that face. You look like a little kid," he teased. "Yeah, Chinese is cool. Force me? No. I already watch Sherlock and Merlin. Tell no one." He chuckled as she grinned but changed said grin into a smirk. "Don't tell me you don't want to watch TV with me. Because I'm pretty sure you do." It was his turn to smirk.

"Oh no, I don't think so. I follow no one." He rolled his eyes yet again at Jess. "It is not," he practically whined. "I mean, it's not."

He smiled as she pressed herself to him. He tried deepening the kiss, but before he could, someone came up and asked, "So, are you done 'dancing' with this loser yet, babe?"

Isaac pulled away and saw it was Nick. Great.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:13 am

Jesslyn was fully enjoying kissing Isaac. Probably much more than she should and far more than she's ever enjoyed kissing someone else. Isaac was by no means the usual guy she went for. He was far to witty and far to enjoyable toe be around for her taste. In fact, he was suitable relationship material. Jesslyn sighed softly into the kiss. She should not be having those thoughts. But, she couldn't stop them.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, Nick took that into his own hands.

"Yes I am babe." Jesslyn shot back seductively, smirking at him. "Which is why Isaac and I are getting out of here." Jess looked up at Isaac, "Right sweetie?" She wondered, smiling brilliantly.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:24 am

Yet again, Isaac had to keep himself from laughing. He smiled back at her. "'Course angel eyes."

He grabbed Jess's hand and pulled her away before flipping Nick off. "See ya later Senor Douchey!" he yelled. When they got out of the rave, Isaac just cracked up. "Did you see the look on his face? I mean, I've seen some funny things in my life, but I think that was the absolute funniest."
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:28 am

Jess resisted the almost overwhelming urge to roll her eyes when he called her a creative baby names. But, instead, she smiled like a girl in love, completely ignoring Nick. He wasn't as hot as she thought he was anyway. She supposed she had Isaac to thank for that.

Giggling like a mad woman at Isaac's comments, Jesslyn had to put her hand over her mouth to try and stifle the giggles. "You are an awful person Isaac. Absolutely awful. We're never going to get invited to another rave as long as we live." Jess punched his arm softly with a roll of her eyes.

"Well, now that we're outside in the cold, where do you want to go? It's probably only ten o'clock, since we were barely in there. So, the night's still young."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:36 am

Isaac just kept laughing as Jess berated him. "I don't know about you, but I regret nothing. And have you never heard of party crashing?" He rubbed the spot where Jess punched him. "You're a violent one, Jess. I don't know whether to laugh or be scared for my life." He went with the first option.

He shrugged. "I dunno. I say we watch those British shows or whatever. Marathon or something," he said, wrapping arm around her shoulders and leading her god knows where.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:39 am

Jesslyn let out another loud round of laughter, "Yes, I have. And, on many occasion I have crashed a fair amount of parties. But, I must say, you take the cake. You, my dear friend, are a grade A party crasher." Jess complimented, pouting when Isaac rubbed his arm. "Aw, did I hurt you. I'm sorry. Maybe if I kiss you it will make it better." Jess said, brushing her lips against his.

Raising an eyebrow at his suggestion, Jesslyn grinned. "Sounds perfect." She said with a grin, leaning into him when he put his arm around her. "And there is a place to get Chinese take-out on the way back to the dorms."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:46 am

"So if we don't get invited to another rave, who gives a fuck, we can just crash it anyway!" Isaac exclaimed, nearly keeling over with laughter. "I take that as a compliment." He bowed grandly. "I think it will," he said with a slight smile. He kissed her back and deepened the kiss like he had meant to inside.

"Awesome. We'll just stop by there, grab some food, be back by midnight, and watch British shows til we pass out. That's a whole night right there." He grinned as Jess leaned into him.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:52 am

Jesslyn smiled at Isaac, "I love the way you think." She replied, laughing just as hard as him, earning many of suspicious looks from bystanders. But, she did not give one fuck. Jess could not remember the last time she had laughed so hard. "You do that," She said, saluting him with two fingers. Letting out a sigh when Isaac deepened the kiss, Jess pulled away. "Can't be acting like wanton sluts in the middle of a street Isaac. Imagine our reputation."

"That sounds wonderful," Jess replied, a large and goofy grin on her face. Jesslyn knew exactly how deep she was getting into. One does not simply hang out and geek out to t.v. shows with a member of the opposite sex who you had just made out with. That means relationship. And relationship means eventual...

"Remember not to fall in love with me," Jess warned, a smile on her face, though her eyes were distance. Perhaps she should be more worried about her falling in love with him.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:01 am

He grinned. "I know. I love the way I think too." Isaac almost wheezed. He was just laughing that hard. He'd never laughed so hard in his life, especially not with a girl. Wiping a tear that had formed on the corner of his eye away, he said, "We should probably stop laughing like total idiots before someone thinks we're high or drunk and calls the cops."

Isaac pouted slightly- just slightly- as Jess pulled away from him. "I'd be proud of that reputation, really."

He chuckled. "I know it does, I came up with it.

"It'll be hard, but I'll try not to. Promise," he teased. He liked her already, that was for sure. But love? He was by no means ready for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.   Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Be Scared Children. It's Just Drugs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Off Campus-
Jump to: