Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

Hometown : Edinburgh, Scotland

Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) Empty
PostSubject: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:33 am

Jess held Isaac's hand as she walked into the restaurant that Vicky's mother owned. Vicky had told her that it had been cleared out as a dance floor and they were serving alcohol as they thought everyone was above age. And, Jesslyn wasn't about to miss out on a party where she would be served alcohol. And, it would be fun to let loose with Isaac and just have fun. Though, they hadn't been away from each other since the last party.

Huh, she was actually dating someone. That's a new feeling.

Waving at Vicky with her other hand, Jesslyn looked around. "Pretty nice," She commented. Vicky wasn't low-class and knew how to throw a party that wasn't out of control. It was a party, that was for sure, but everyone was dressed nice and behaving. Thank god for that.

Turning to Isaac, Jesslyn smiled. "Thanks for coming."

Her Dress
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

Hometown : Austin, TX

PostSubject: Re: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:45 pm

Isaac held Jess' hand tight in his as he looked around the restaurant. "Fancy," he said, impressed. He noticed a large bottle of what looked to be champagne in a bucket of ice on a table near the back. Smirking slightly, he said, "I'd love some of that over there. Wouldn't you?"

It was weird going everywhere with Jess. Well, not really. But he wasn't sure if they were going out or they were just hanging out with some random making out on the side.

"Very nice," he muttered. He gave her a half smile. "No problem. What do we do now that we're here?" he asked with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:52 pm

Jesslyn looked over to the champagne. "Well, we could have some of that. But, it's an open bar. And, I like mixing my own drinks. What do you say? I could make you a Jesslyn special." She offered with a grin. Looking around, Jesslyn sighed when she saw a familiar face. Though, he wasn't looking at her. Which was a good thing.

"Dance, of course." She replied with a grin. "C'mon. We can bond over talking. Like a normal couple." Jesslyn said with a mock shudder. Just as she was about to pull Isaac onto the dance floor, she felt a tap on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nick Jefferson
Adult
Nick Jefferson

Hometown : Brooklyn

PostSubject: Re: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:07 pm

Nick stood by Vicky, a smile on his face as she babbled on about something that he honestly didn't care about. Sure, Vicky was attractive and she had some interesting features, but he really didn't have his eyes on her. Too blonde, too greened eyed, too pale. He had his eyes on someone else.

Looking over her shoulder, Nick smiled when Jesslyn. She looked perfect, as usual. Excusing himself from talking to Vicky, Nick made his way over to Jess. Tapping on her shoulder lightly, Nick smiled crookedly at her when she turned around.

"Hey love," He said sweetly, "Glad you came and so is Vick. So, why don't you give me one dance. Just one. Then, your free to dance with Ian." Nick said, pointing to the guy she was with.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:32 pm

Jesslyn looked at Nick with a smile. Ah yes, the attractive bastard had noticed her. Wonderful. Looking him up and down, Jesslyn couldn't help but be impressed. He was exactly her type. Yet, she had no inclination to be with him. Even a little. She felt content with who she was with. That was an unsettling feeling.

"It's Isaac, Nick." Jesslyn corrected him with a laugh. "And, sure, one dance can't hurt." Turning to Isaac, Jess grinned. "I'll be back."

Grabbing Nick's hand, Jess pulled him out into the dance floor. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Jess smiled mirthlessly. "You know Nick, if I was with anyone else, I would cheat." Jess admitted. "I hate being tied down. I hate being in a relationship. But, you know what? I'm happy." Jesslyn glared at Nick slightly. "You're my type, but I want nothing to do with you. One dance Nick, then I'm going back to the person who makes me happy."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Isaac laughed. "Jesslyn special? Sure, why the hell not. No poison or anything, right? Please say right," he teased.

Smirking slightly, he turned to Jess. "Well then, may I have this...?" He trailed off as he noticed Nick, the guy from the rave, coming toward them. Great. Just great. He glared as Nick tapped Jess' shoulder and asked her to dance.

He even got his name wrong, the bastard. "It's Isaac," he said simultaneously with Jess. He was taken by surprise as she said yes. "Okay," he said with a nod and a slight glare at Nick.

Isaac sunk back and watched as they danced even closer together than he and his...girlfriend of sorts did at the rave. A spark of anger lit up inside of him as Jess put her lips up to Nick's ear. He felt...hurt.

This was shit.

Complete and utter bullshit.

He felt the urge to march up to the duo and break them apart, but decided against it. For now.
Back to top Go down
Nick Jefferson
Adult
Nick Jefferson

Hometown : Brooklyn

PostSubject: Re: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:57 pm

Nick had won.

Jesslyn had ditched whatever his face was to dance with him. It was a perfect win. Nick got the girl he had been chasing after for so long. Victory was sweet. Until the bitterness of losing set in. Damn.

Nick listened to Jesslyn as she spoke, feeling more and more defeated. Jesslyn was just warning him to stay away. How stupid of him to think he could be the one to have her. Uncatchable Jess. No one could have her. Except, apparently, Isaac. Dammit.

Nodding, Nick stepped away from Jess, a frown on his face. "I understand," Nick said with another nod. "Go talk to him, he looks pretty pissed." Nick kissed Jesslyn on her cheek before pulling away. "Bye Jess, call me up sometime." He said with a wink as the song ended before walking away.

Maybe spending time with Vicky wasn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:22 pm

His jealousy got even worse as he saw Nick kiss Jess' cheek. That was the last straw. He marched up to them just before Nick left. Isaac pulled Jess aside and simply asked, "Why?"

He'd thought that she wasn't going to talk to Nick again, let alone dance with him or whisper god knows what into his ear. "Please, answer me." He spoke as calmly as he could, trying to keep the hurt and anger out of his voice.

It didn't work out too well.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Jesslyn smiled at Nick gratefully. She knew it was hard for him; being turned down. But, he was handling it well. And, it helped her because she was scared. Jess had never felt like this before and she hated it and loved it. If Nick was persistent, Jesslyn would've buckled under the pressure. But, he didn't, and Jesslyn was happy.

Well, she was until Isaac freaked out on her.

Waving bye to Nick, Jesslyn glared at Isaac, pulling him outside. She would not have him freaking out on her in front of everyone. "What do you mean why?" Jesslyn was confused. What was he mad about?
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Isaac let Jess pull him outside. Normally he would have just stayed frozen and kept his ground. But this was Jess and he was willing to put aside his frustration for her, even if it was for a few seconds.

"I mean, why did you say yes, why did you get even closer to him than you did with me, and why did you whisper into his ear? I was watching, I knew what happened." He couldn't contain his anger and hurt. He'd basically been betrayed.

He slammed his fists against the wall and rested his head against it.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:40 pm

Jesslyn was scared of Isaac when he was like this. She'd never seen him like this before and she hated every minute of it. Though, he had a reason to be angry, if what he was saying was true. But, it wasn't. Jess didn't want him to be jealous.

"Isaac, listen to me. It wasn't what you think." Jesslyn said, trying to soothe this anger. "If you'd just let me explain-" Jesslyn jumped when he hit the wall. Yep, she was scared. "Isaac, please calm down." Jess pleaded, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Isaac shuddered and breathed deeply as Jess made excuses. "Go on, explain," he muttered.

"Isaac, please calm down."

He turned on his heels and glared at Jess. "No, I won't calm down," he practically snarled. "You're one of the only good things that's ever lasted in my pathetic excuse for a life and you're just leading me on, aren't you?! Don't you fucking get it? I love you and you're taking me for a fool!"

He waited for her to say something before sinking to the ground. Did I seriously just say that out loud?
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Jesslyn glared at him. She couldn't believe him. He had no right to be yelling at her in the first place. She was the one that was scared. She was the one that had never been in this position. She was the one who just willing gave up her old ways for him.

But, then she froze up. Literally stopped moving even a little; stopped breathing. He really couldn't have said that. No, there was no way that he meant that. But, it was so sincere. Jesslyn could feel her cheeks get warm; whether it was in angry or embarrassment, she didn't know.

What she did know was that without skipping a beat, her hand came in contact with his cheek, the sound echoing across the parking lot.

"Don't you ever think that I'm leading you on for one second Isaac Miller," Jess seethed, stepping toward him. "You have no fucking clue what I spoke to Nick about and you have no fucking clue what I'm feeling." Jesslyn said slowly, her eyes aflame with anger.

"You want to know what I talked to him about?" Jess wondered rhetorically, her anger not simmering down. "I told him that I couldn't cheat even if I wanted to. And trust me, I wanted to. You know why I wanted to cheat on you? Because I'm a scared little girl. I'm feeling so many fucking emotions right now and I don't know what to do. I've never felt like this in my life. And I'm scared Isaac! Scared out of my mind!" Jesslyn felt tears spring up in the corners of her eyes. "Then you had to say that! No one's ever told me that before. I've never heard anyone say they... they... you know!" Jess couldn't even say it.

Running her hands through her hair, Jesslyn tried to keep the tears in. "God, just..." Jesslyn couldn't finish her sentence. So, instead, just started walking away. She couldn't cry in front of him. Hell, she couldn't even face him.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:55 pm

God, everything was just so wrong! Isaac felt like he was going to throw up or something. Why was he being like this? He was never like this. Ever.

He made himself sick.

A loud smack rang out as Jess slapped him. He hadn't even been able to process what had just happened before she started yelling back at him.

"But you wanted to cheat on me! You don't think I'm scared either? I'm making myself sick right now! I've never been like this and I never wanted to be like this! I'm like my dad, Jess! I'm turning into my dad! I can't fucking believe this! Well I'm sorry for that but it's true! God, I don't even know what to say right now."

He got up as soon as he saw Jess leaving. "Jess, come on! Please! I'm sorry!" He ran after her and caught up. "Jess, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. Just- just please. Give me another chance, give us another chance. Please. I never meant to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Jesslyn chocked out her breath. Feeling her face warm up. She was sick. Her stomach was clenching and her heart was beating. Jess was out of control. She could see her contentment slipping away and she wanted to hold onto it forever and never let it go.

"Yes Isaac, I wanted to cheat on you. Because, in every relationship," She made quotation marks when she said relationship. "I've been in, I've cheated. Because, when people start getting comfortable, things start getting serious." Jess clenched her jaw, "But you know what? I could never cheat on you Isaac. You mean so much to me and I would never throw away my happiness for a fling. I'm scared and confused, but I'm not stupid. I know what will make me happy and that's you."

While walking away, Jess held up her hands to wipe the tears that escaped. God, she was so stupid. No wonder she never got attached to anyone. Maybe her mother was smarter than she thought. Well, that was until she heard Isaac running after her.

Turning around, Jess didn't even bother to wipe away the tears that were streaming down her face steadily. "You scared me Isaac," Jesslyn stated firmly. "I'm sorry that I am not okay with the fact that I feel something that is way out of my control. You have to understand where I come from. I've never, not once, been told that someone... loves me." Jess cringed when she said the word. "And, I don't know what I feel for you and I'm sorry that I can't say it back."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:15 pm

"But why the hell would you want to cheat on me? Just the fact that you wanted to makes it even worse for both of us." Isaac turned away. "If I meant that much to you, why would you even think about cheating? I mean, I know about your past with guys. But if I really meant a lot to you...Just why? And I want to keep making you happy. I don't know how to though."

He shook his head, looking to the ground and back up at Jess. "I'm sorry. I really don't know what got over me." He tried to wipe away her tears but ended up smearing watered down mascara over her cheeks. "Sorry 'bout that," he muttered. "I'm trying to understand." He swallowed the lump in his throat. "Oh."
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Jesslyn bit her bottom lip, trying to figure out a way to explain this. It wasn't that she wanted to cheat him, because she didn't. That's why she didn't. "Isaac," Jesslyn said slowly. "It's... it's not that I wanted to cheat on you. I know I said I did, but I didn't mean that." Jesslyn ran her hands through her hair. "It's just that, I've never been in a relationship where I haven't ruined it by cheating. It's just been something I've always done so no one gets attached to me." Jesslyn sighed, looking away from Isaac. "And, with you, I didn't even think about it like that. When I talked to Nick I realized that I didn't even think about cheating until he offered it to me. And I realized that I would never want to do that to you."

Even though she didn't want to, she let out a chuckle when he ruined her make-up. Seeing the look on his face, Jesslyn's eyes widened. "No, no, it's not that I.... don't. Because..." She swallowed, "I do. But I just can't say it."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Miller
Student
Isaac Miller

PostSubject: Re: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Isaac's face contorted in pure confusion. "What the fuck? Why are you women always so confusing?" he asked, slapping his palm to his forehead. "What, are you attached to me or something? This somehow surprises me," he said, his tone slightly venomous. "Dammit. I knew it was his fault." Shaking his head, he said, "Just don't. I don't know anymore."

He bit the inside of his cheek as she, er, explained. "Then what's the point?" he asked, pulling away and turning his back to her before going back to the party.
Back to top Go down
Jesslyn Cambrie
Student
Jesslyn Cambrie

PostSubject: Re: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Jesslyn couldn't do anything but stare at him. She couldn't glare, couldn't cry, couldn't anything. It was as if she had no reaction on the outside, but on the inside she felt sick. Jess felt awful about it all, but it was just who she was. She had always been like that. Always been the insecure little girl who could never let her guard down. And, though she had fucked up what she was trying to explain big time, she had let her guard down. Her mother was right; never let anyone get close to you because they'll throw you right back.

Clenching her jaw, Jesslyn felt the tears starting to stream down her face again. "I HATE YOU ISAAC!" Jesslyn shouted, feeling pure rage boil inside her. The urge to throw something at him was almost too great. But, she couldn't do that. Her pride was too high. So, instead, Jesslyn gathered herself and walked away from the party. She didn't need him. In fact, she didn't need anyone. She never had.

And she never will again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)   Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never One to Miss Out on a Party (Isaac, Nick, and Jess)
Page 1 of 1