Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

Unexpected

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Walking down the street, Nate noticed Blair- Queen Bitch if he remembered correctly from his conversation with Taylor. His eyes landed on her ass- Oh goddamn! She had one nice ass. He heard from everyone that she never lasted long with anyone, but Nate figured, why the hell not. He walked up to her and said, "'Ey. Blair, right?"
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Hometown : New York City

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Blair walked down the street, ignoring the phone in her purse. She heard her name and she turned around quickly, looking around. She then spotted that French boy and walked over to him. "Yeah, it's Blair." She responded, pushing up the sleeves of her sweater. "You're Nate, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Nate smirked slightly and raised his eyebrows a fraction. "Yeah, I'm Nate. What're you doing out here, all alone?" he asked, not bothering to play up his French accent. From what he heard, Blair wasn't really worth the effort. Though he also heard that she did give a pretty good- "So. Maybe I'll join you."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Blair raised her eyebrows back at him, trying to catch his act. "I'm spending a night at the Manson house." Blair responded, slinging her bag over her shoulder. She lifted up her leg and pulled up the strap of the heel on her right foot. "You want to come to the Manson house?" She asked, raising her eyebrows again and chuckling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Nate had heard about the Manson house. People were murdered there, and, according to legend, the murderer lived in the house, alongside the ghosts of those he'd killed. "You're going to the Manson house," he said, not even with a questioning tone. "Hm, I don't see why not. You'll need someone to protect you," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Blair scoffed. "And what would make you think that?" She asked, resting a hand on her hip. He was cute, but she really was looking forward to doing it alone. If life gives you lemons, make lemonade, she thought, deciding to make the best situation. "Alright then, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Nate chuckled. "Nothing, nothing. The fact you said it, maybe?" he said. Blair rested a hand on her hip and- oh god she was just so fucking hot. "Alright."

They walked for a few minutes before he decided to strike up a bit of conversation. "So, Blair Walker, why exactly are you going to the Manson house?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Blair rolled her eyes and decided not to respond, being slightly ticked off.

"A dare." She responded, checking her phone then turning it off. "My friend Melissa was supposed to come, but she chickened out. You know anything about it?" She asked him, this house being something the loved to educate people on.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:07 pm

"People were murdered there, legend says murderer lives there, there're ghosts, blah blah blah. It's just a bunch of bullshit," Nate replied, rolling his eyes. He didn't believe in the supernatural at all. It was just the same old bullshit that people tried to scare everyone with. He sighed internally. What the fuck was he doing?
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:09 pm

"Not to mention the student that died there." Blair sang sing songily. "You don't believe, I can tell." She said with a bit of a smile. As crazy at it seemed, Blair did believe in ghosts, and she knew there were some at the Manson house. She'd always wanted to witness a supernatural event, and this was her chance. Maybe she'd be able to scare Nate. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:13 pm

"Oh, right. I completely forgot about Johnny Sampson. Didn't he commit suicide there or someshit?" Nate asked. "And what would make you think that?" Clever usage of stolen words, if you asked him. Nothing would happen there at all. It was just some creepy house. The most exciting thing that would happen was probably just making out with Blair or something.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Blair shook her head. "The police ruled it as homicide. Rachel has pictures in her office. It was way too bloody to be a suicide. There was just blood everywhere." She said, frowning. "What wouldn't make me think that?" She countered, continuing to walk down the street.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:41 pm

"Probably the Manson murderer," Nate replied, rolling his eyes. "Why would she have pictures in her office? I mean really. That's morbid and disgusting." He frowned back at her. "I don't know. Lots of things. Me wanting to go? Hm."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Blair glared at him, rolling her eyes. "She doesn't anymore. They came with the police report. I snuck into her office and looked at them. She got rid of them, though." She ignored his last question as they came upon the house. There was a fence around it, with warnings not to go inside. Everyone did anyways. Tossing her bag over to the other side, she climbed over the fence and started towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Nate rolled his eyes back at Blair. "Well excuse me. You're the one who said she had them."

They came up to the Manson house soon after. He rolled his eyes at all of the signs that said "BEWARE," "DO NOT ENTER," and "CONDEMNED." Did people really think it'd keep others out, especially teenagers who didn't give a shit about authority?

He ran ahead of Blair after climbing the fence and opened the door. "Milady," he said, slightly mocking, with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:28 pm

"Sorry." Blair apologized from the other side of the fence. She picked up her bag and chuckled when Nate held the door open for her and curtsied jokingly, walking in and using her arm to hold the door open as he followed her in. The house was cold, and had a smell to it. The furniture was old, everything was covered in dust. The house had a weird aura to it as well. Hanging her bag on a hook, Blair walked into the house and into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Nate's face scrunched up immediately at the smell. Oh god the smell. The house had a stench like death and decay. He followed Blair to the kitchen and noticed dishes in the sink; the food that was still on them hadn't molded yet, though it did stink. What the hell? That was weird.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Blair noticed the dishes in the sink as Nate did. The food hadn't molded. It gave Blair a sickening feel in her stomach, and she turned around, seeing that it led to a living room. There was a small television in the room, and there was a soap opera playing. Did I hear that when I came in? She wondered, finding a remote on a table and turning off the television, walking into that room. There was a bookshelf, and she ran her hands across the spine of books.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Nate could swear he saw something moving in the shadows. "Blair, did you see that?" he whispered. He noticed the bookshelf as Blair ran her hands across the spines. "Hey, Harry Potter. At least they've got good- Wait a minute. Didn't this happen before '97?"

He quirked an eyebrow and grabbed a flashlight from the shelf. Convenient... "Maybe we should split up." He turned on the flashlight and stepped into the corridor. God this place was creepy.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:09 pm

"See what?" Blair asked, turning around and facing Nate. She nodded at his question. "Well, Sampson was murdered a few years ago, but the suspect they have was another student at the time, so he wouldn't have been here..." She rambled, biting her lip.

Blair took the other flashlight and turned to Nate. "Good idea," Blair said, heading the opposite direction into a study, which was dark, had no windows, and scared Blair.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:55 pm

"See that- Just never mind. It's no big deal," Nate replied. He was a bit confused at Blair's words. "The murderer never got caught though, did he?" He ran a hand through his hair and raised his eyebrows, just at the living room.

He walked into the bedroom and shined the light on the bed. Blood.

Blood on the bed, blood on the walls, on the floor.

It fucking creeped him out.

"Blair!" he yelled, running through the house, looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:59 pm

"They have a suspect, but there's not a lot of evidence. And, personally, the suspect they have doesn't seem very likely to kill someone. The two got into a few fights, and that was it. Not a big alibi, if you ask me." She said to him.

Blair glanced around the study, shivering. It was freezing in there as well. Even with her flashlight, she thought she could see shadows dancing on the walls, it scared her. Walking over to the desk, she touched her and to a fancy gold pen in a holder, and jumped around, swearing she had felt someone touch her back.

She heard Nate shout her name and ran into the hall, running into him. "What?" She asked him. He looked a bit... panicked.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:03 pm

"Just having a suspect doesn't mean anything," Nate said, eyes narrowing slightly. "I doubt it was anything more than just a bit of yelling."

He could swear he was being followed by something as he ran through the house. "BLAIR WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" he yelled before bumping into her. "There's blood all over the bedroom. This place is fucking creeping me out."
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:05 pm

"I'm sure," Blair agreed.

She raised her eyebrows at him. "What?" She asked, a bit of nervousness in her voice. "Come on, show me." Blair said, grabbing his hand and walking around, waiting for him to pull her in the opposite direction or something. She then found it, gasping as she walked in. "Oh my god..." She murmured, continuously looking over her shoulder. She couldn't help the feeling that someone was watching her...
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Nate took his cell out of his pocket, just in case.

"There's blood in the bedroom," he said slowly, with as much calmness as he could muster. He led Blair to the bedroom, though he thought she knew her way well enough. When they got to the room, he stepped inside. "I'm going to go look in the closet, alright?"

He opened the closet and, as soon as he saw what was in there, slammed it shut. He grabbed Blair's hand and marched her away. "There's a fucking body in there. We're getting out of here and calling 911."

"Are you really?"

...OH HOLY FUCK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unexpected   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected    Unexpected   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manson Academy :: Off Campus-
Jump to: