Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:33 am

"Come on, don't make that face," Nate said with a small sigh.

He thrust into Blair hard and fast, resting his forehead on hers before kissing her deeply. Her nails dug into his shoulders and he hammered into her. She pulsed around him and he pulled out almost all the way before plunging into her wetness again.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

Hometown : New York City

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Blair chuckled and moved her lips up against his ear. "Comme vous voulez." She whispered before laying back down onto the sheets.

She moaned as Nate thrusted into her, then kissing him back just as passionately. Blair threw her head back onto the sheets when he plunged into her again, her nails digging into his shoulders. She sat up and kissed Nate deeply, her hands clinging to his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:05 pm

Nate grinned and ran a hand through Blair's hair. It was really soft, almost like silk.

He pulled away from the kiss and brushed his lips against the back of her ear. Her nails hurt his shoulders a bit, but it was to be expected.

He was kind of surprised when Blair sat up, but sat down on the bed and let her have free reign.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Blair arched her back when his lips brushed against his ear, heat pooling in her stomach. She forgot why she had flipped them over, and therefore set herself back on the bottom, brushing her lips up against Nate's. "Fais-moi crier votre nom." Blair whispered into his ear, even more wetness forming between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Blair flipped them over- again. Nate didn't really mind, though.

"J'ai l'intention de," he whispered before kissing her back. He thrust into her over and over, faster and harder each time. He kissed her breasts and sucked on one of her nipples, keeping her legs parted.

He then rubbed her clit.

Because why the hell not.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Blair's breathing was heavy. She let out a loud moan each time he thrusted into her. He kissed her breasts, making the moans more frequent and slightly louder. He rubbed against her clit, making her moan and throw her head back onto the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:23 pm

Nate was close. Blair's moans were only making it worse.

He moaned too and kept thrusting at a steady pace. Before he could pull out of her, he released his load. "Shit," he muttered before finally pulling out.

He flipped himself onto his back and lay next to Blair, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Blair bucked her hips up to meet Nate's, moaning loudly. Pressing her lips to his, he released inside her, causing her to let out a small scream of pain and pleasure mixed into one. He flipped over next to her, their breathing both heavy.

"Wow." She breathed out, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:55 pm

"Yeah, wow," Nate said, having to agree with Blair. "Y'know, you didn't scream my name. I'm pretty sure I did a fairly good job, but....

"We'll have to continue this later," he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:01 pm

"I know I didn't." Blair sighed, brushing hair out of her face. "You did do a good job. Meilleur baiser que j'ai eu dans un moment." She said with a smirk.

"Oh, definitely." Blair said, smirking. "It's only five o'clock. We have a lot of time."
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:23 pm

"I'll just have to try harder next time," Nate said with a grin. "Il a été le meilleur sexe que j'ai eu dans un moment."

He quirked an eyebrow at Blair. "Shower?"
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:30 pm

"I suppose so." Blair said, smirking. "Dans un tout? Je suis un peu choqué."

Blair tried not to laugh. She smirked back at him, nodding. "Cela ressemble à s'amuser." Blair whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:37 pm

"Choqué de ce exactement? Choqué que je suis si bien ou quoi?" Nate teased.

He grabbed Blair's hand and pulled her into the bathroom with a grin. This would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:56 pm

"Passons sur." Blair said, shaking it off. He grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bathroom. She shut the door behind him, giggling and reaching for the knob in the shower. Turning it on, she pulled Nate into the stall with her, shutting the door. Leaning back against the wall, she pulled him up against her, kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:06 pm

"Non, non, c'est quoi?"

Nate kissed Blair back after being pulled into the stall. The hot water mixed in with the sweat quickly.

He kissed her neck, sucking and nibbling a bit, before running his hands down her hips.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Blair couldn't tell the difference between her sweat and the hot water, nor the difference between the water and the wetness that formed between her legs for the second time that day. He ran his hands down her hips, and Blair pulled him closer to her, running her hands through his hair.

"Ne vous inquiétez pas à ce sujet." Blair said with a smirk, turning the handle so the water was warmer.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:32 pm

"Très bien..." Nate said, uncertain. Blair's hands through his hair felt good- really good. He couldn't stop himself from bucking his hips toward hers.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her deeply, his tongue tracing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Blair moved back into the wall of the shower, grabbing onto his shoulders and kissing him back just as passionately. A small idea popping into her head, Blair winked at Nate, pulling away from the kiss and moving her mouth down to his cock. Taking him into her mouth, she licked around and bit down softly, smirking in her head.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Nate was surprised when Blair knelt down. He was even more surprised when she took him into her mouth. His head was spinning and he threw it back, moaning. His eyes rolled back into his head and he grabbed hers, thrusting slightly.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Blair took off him, swallowing and standing up, pulling him back up by her. She kissed him deeply, slinging her arms around his neck. Smiling at him, she winked and rubbed her leg up against him. "Tu es une allumeuse." Blair murmured, brushing her lips up against his ear. "Baise-moi, en ce moment." She whispered, smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Nate pulled Blair closer. kissing her back. He placed a hand on the small of her back and said, "Vous êtes très exigeant. Mais je vais faire comme vous le souhaitez." He smirked back at her thrust into her quickly. "Vous êtes vraiment humide et serrée, Blair," he muttered. He moaned and groaned with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Blair arched her back when he pressed his hand against her, grabbing into his shoulders to steady herself. She smirked faintly, dropping her voice to a whisper. "Lovely." She murmured, bucking her hips up to meet his. She giggled when he called her wet and tight, wrapping her legs around Nate. Blair moaned loudly with each thrust, biting down on her lip. "NATE!" She finally let herself scream, her head pounding and her vision blurry. Resting her head on his shoulder, she took a deep breath before pressing her lips back onto Nate's. "Vous l'avez fait." She murmured, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Nate's teeth clenched as he thrust into Blair. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he held her up.

He nearly screamed as he came for the second time that day. Blair screamed his name, and he couldn't stop himself from screaming hers too. He smiled, actually smiled, as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Je sais. Cela a été incroyable," he whispered back. Everything was just so blurry. This experience was mind-blowing.

'Nous devrions effectivement prendre une douche." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Blair Walker
Student
Blair Walker

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Blair smiled and chuckled. She unwrapped herself from him, standing up on her own legs, but holding into his shoulders because her legs were shaking. "Vous êtes toujours une bonne baise, Nate." She murmured, smiling softly. She nodded at his statement, turning the knob on the shower to the left, turning the water cold. Reaching for the shampoo, she squirted some into her hand ran it through her hair. "So tell me, Nate, are we spending the night?" She asked him, washing the shampoo out of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Locke
Student
Nathaniel Locke

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Nate breathed deeply, the steam clearing his sinuses and, well, everything. "Comme vous. Je n'ai jamais eu un baiser comme ça," he said, chuckling.

He grabbed the body wash, squirted some into his hands, and started to rub it into Blair's back. "I don't see why not. We've paid for the room, might as well stay, right?" he asked with a smirk. He massaged her breasts with it and gently did the same to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}   That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Date (Blair and Nate) [NC-17] {Smut}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next