Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Anais thought about it for a moment. "Maybe one more." She shimmied out of her dress and stretched her arms out a bit. She grabbed the blue dress with black lace over it and put it on slowly. Looking at herself in the mirror, she asked, "How does it look?"
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

Hometown : Ebonhale

So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Alayce tried her best not to stare when Anais changed out of the dress and put on the other one. "It looks really pretty!" She said, smiling. "I love that color on you, it looks really nice."
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:01 pm

"Thank you so much! I love this dress, but I don't know which one to wear. Oh god I sound like such a girly girl right now," Anais said with a laugh. "I think I'll go with the first one." As she slipped the dress off, she asked, "D'you want to go pay for your dress? I'll be right out. Then we can go shoe shopping."
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:11 pm

"Alright, sure, I'll see you in a second." Alayce said, slipping out of the changing room and heading over to the register. Giving the cashier some money for the dress, she sat down on one of the sofas outside the changing rooms and waited for Anais to be finished.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Anais pulled up her jeans and put on her blouse as quickly as possible. She didn't want to keep Alayce waiting. She grabbed the red dress and headed over to the cashier. After she paid for her dress, she grabbed Alayce's hand and pulled her out of the store, her bag bouncing against her leg.

Last edited by Anais Locke on Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:23 pm

"So to the shoe store?" Alayce asked, noticing how nice it felt to have her hand in Anais'. They walked down the street and into the shoe store.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:28 pm

Anais nodded and replied, "To the shoe store." Alayce's hand was nice and warm and soft and she couldn't help but take her hand every chance she got.

A woman came up to them as they entered the store. "Can I help you, ladies?" she asked cheerily. Anais pulled her hand away from Alayce's before the woman could notice.

"Yes, we're looking for some high heels," she answered.

"Right this way."
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Alayce followed Anais and the store lady to the high heel section. "Anais, these would go really nice with your dress" Alayce said, showing her a pair of red and black pumps. She looked through some of the shoes and pulled out a light purple pair.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Anais nodded. "Yeah, they would! How much are they?" she asked before looking at the price tag herself. "Hm, I can afford this." Even if she was rich, she always tried not to splurge or spend too much at one place.

"Those would go amazingly with your-" She was interrupted by a giant clap of thunder. The lights flickered and Anais whimpered slightly. "Shit, storm."
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Alayce smiled. "They're really cute."

Alayce slipped the shoes onto her small feet. "I know, I love -" She was cut off by the clap of thunder. Almost immediately, her phone went off, signaling a new text. It was from Rachel, telling all the students to spend the night at the motel because she didn't want them being driven in the storm. "Rachel wants us all to stay here at the motel tonight," Alayce explained, "A bus will come at noon tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Anais whimpered again. "I hate thunder," she said in a small voice. "Okay, let's just get to the nearest one as soon as possible. I'm terrified of storms."

She put her shoes back in the box and went up to the cashier. "Could you hold these for me until I come back? Thanks." She went back to Alayce. "Maybe we should just leave the shoes here and head out. So we can get a good room."
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:27 pm

"I'm sorry," Alayce said, trying to reassure her. "Okay, let's go."

Handing her shoes as well to the cashier, she nodded to Anais. "That's a good idea." Grabbing her hand, she pulled Anais out the door and down the street, running to the motel, which had it's neon lights flashing. They were sopping wet as she walked in, and Alayce walked over to the lady at the register, getting a room for the two of them and the keys.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:48 pm

"It's not your fault I'm such a wimp," Anais said with a small smile.

Her heart skipped a beat as Alayce grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the store. They ran hand in hand and Anais nearly screamed as she heard more thunder. When Alayce got a room for them, she bit her lip and said, "I'm glad we're here together. It'd be terrible if either one of us were alone."

She walked with the other girl up to their room and sighed. "Fuck. I just realized I've got no extra clothes or anything."

Last edited by Anais Locke on Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Alayce chuckled. "You're not a wimp, everyone is scared of something."

The two walked up to the room together. "Me too," Alayce said, really glad she was here with Anais. Biting her lip, Alayce looked around the room. "Hmm..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:57 pm

"There's- there's only one bed," Anais pointed out with a nervous chuckle as she looked around the room. She breathed deeply and held Alayce's hand. "I'm sorry we had to leave the shoes," she said with a laugh. She looked at the other girl and kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:59 pm

"Yeah..." Alayce said, nervously. She then chuckled. "I think I'll survive."

Alayce kissed her back, instinctively reaching back for the girl's shoulders. Oh God, this'll be an interesting night, She thought, sighing internally.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Anais smiled widely at Alayce.

As if she was possessed by something, Anais kissed the other girl deeper and tangled her hands in her hair. She pulled them closer to each other. God, when did this happen?

Whatever. She liked it.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Alayce didn't want to breathe. Really. Pulling away for a split second, she pressed her lips back onto Anais', leaning in. She could feel Anais pull them closer to each other, but did nothing to object. Since when dd she do this? Whatever. Anais was a great kisser and she was enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Anais felt Alayce pull away. She took a deep breath before the girl kissed her again. She nipped Alayce's lower lip gently and smiled into the kiss. Her knees buckled slightly and she pulled away.

With a slight smirk, she pressed her lips to Alayce's neck.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Alayce stopped breathing for a moment when Anais nipped her lip and gasped quietly when Anais kissed her neck. Letting out a small moan, she dropped her hands to Anais' chest and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Anais gasped as Alayce dropped her hands to her chest. She pulled her lips away from Alayce's neck. She closed her eyes and felt her kiss her forehead. She opened them again and smiled. Alayce's lips were red and swollen, and she assumed hers were the same.

"You're shivering, Aly."

Last edited by Anais Locke on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:41 pm

Alayce didn't bother to move her hands and pressed her forehead against Anais'.

"You're shaking, Anais." Alayce whispered back, smiling at the French redhead. The French redhead she couldn't stop thinking about for the last week. What am I doing? Alayce asked herself, biting her swollen lip.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Anais held Alayce's waist, and just held her close to her.

Smiling back at her, she replied, "I know. I- Oh god." She just couldn't help herself around Alayce. Anais looked at her, somewhat apologetic, and said, "God, I just want you so badly already. You're just amazing."

They hadn't known each other for long at all. There had to be something wrong with what they were doing.

But why did it feel so right?
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:58 pm

Alayce smiled faintly and laughed slightly.

"I-I know..." Alayce said, sighing. "Thank you." She said, smiling. This had to be wrong. It felt wrong. But it felt so good too. She didn't know whatvwas going on.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Suddenly nervous, Anais asked, "D-do you want me too? Because I want it to be mutual." She chuckled. "You're welcome." She gave Alayce a half smile and tucked the girl's sopping hair behind her ear. "You're so gorgeous. Stop it. You're making the rest of us look bad." She kissed her again, even gentler than before.

Screw it. She was going for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next