Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

Hometown : Ebonhale

So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:16 pm

"Y-yes," Alayce stammered. She felt her cheeks reddened when Anais tucked her wet haiirnbehind her ear. Anais pressed her lips firmly up against her own and Alayce kissed her back deeply, wanting it badly.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:23 pm

That was all Anais needed to hear.

As Alayce kissed her back, her heart beat erratically. She backed them up to the bed and fell down to the blankets. She ran her hands over Alayce's sides and hooked her thumb to one of her belt loops.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:30 pm

Alayce didn't know what to say when Anais pulled her onto the bed. She kissed her back firmly, a bit surprised when Anais stuck her hand into one of her belt loops, but didn't stop nonetheless. Alayce kissed Anais' neck, resting her hands on her chest once again.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Anais moaned slightly and traced Alayce's upper lip with her tongue, begging entrance.

Alayce pulled away and kissed her neck. Anais craned her neck to give her better access. She lifted the brunette's shirt up and traced her lower back with her fingertips. "Oh god."
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:44 pm

Alayce opened her mouth slightly, letting Anais' tongue in, then continued to kiss her neck. Anais pulled of her shirt and a wave of old air met her torso, bare except for a black bra. Anais traced her lower back and Alayce's back arched, and she lifted off the redhead's shirt as well, reaching for the clasp of her bra.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:23 am

She moaned louder as Alayce continued to kiss her neck. "S-stop teasing me!" Anais whimpered.

Alayce's back arched and Anais instinctively bucked her hips up to meet the other girl's. She could feel herself getting wet, not from the cold rain. Heat pooled in her stomach when she realized this was getting more and more heated.

She lifted herself up in a sort of sit-up position to make getting her blouse off easier. Anais helped Alayce unclasp her bra and slid the straps down her shoulders. Smiling at her, she said, "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:22 am

Alayce smirked, kissing Anais' red, swollen lips.

She let out a small 'oh' when Anais bucked her hips up, meeting hers. Alayce had lost any care to what she was doing, fuck that it felt wrong. It felt right, and at the moment, that mattered so much more. She smirked slightly when Anais sat up and helped her take off her bra and blouse. Alayce took off her own bra before pressing her lips on Anais' once more.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Anais kissed back fervently, running her hands all over Alayce's body.

She moaned as Alayce let out an 'oh.' She threw her bra to the ground and flipped them over, her on top of the other girl. She kissed up and down Alayce's stomach before up at her as she took off her bra. "You're so beautiful. I swear."
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Alayce moaned when Anais flipped on top of her and kissed her stomach, sending small shivers all throughout her body. Alayce rested her hands on Anais' hips, sticking her fingers through the belt loops of the jeans. "Thank you.." Alayce whispered, sliding down her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:50 am

Anais smirked slightly when she felt the shivers that wracked Alayce's body. She slid back up to kiss the other girl's lips and thoroughly flushed face. She rested her forehead against Alayce's and smiled.

She tensed up a bit at Alayce's hands on her hips, but soon relaxed. "You're more than welcome," she whispered back. Anais brushed her lips against the shell of the brunette's ear, lingering for a moment.

She shimmied out of her jeans and kicked them to the floor. She slid down, settling herself between Alayce's legs, and began to unbutton the other girl's jeans. "You're sure you want this?" she asked hesitantly, looking back up at her face.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:20 am

Alayce took a deep breath when Anais' rested her forehead against hers, kissing the other girl's lips. She shivered when Anais' lips brushed up against her ear, but warmth soon returned to her body.

She smiled faintly when Anais took off her jeans, and sat up to take off her own. "Yes, I'm sure." Alayce said into a reply, taking off her own jeans and pushing those to the other end of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Smiling, she said, "Alright then." Anais kissed the apex of Alayce's thighs gently after she took off her jeans. She reached up and pulled the other girl's underpants down, silently asking her to lift her hips so it'd be easier. When Alayce did so, she pulled them off all the way, so that the brunette was completely devoid of clothing.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:04 pm

Alayce let out a small moan when Anais kissed the apex of her thighs and pulled down her panties, leaving her completely bare of clothing. She did the same to the redhead, running her hand along Anais' thigh. She had the smoothest skin.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Anais groaned quietly as Alayce ran her hand along her thigh. She ran her hands along Alayce's sides up to her breasts and gently massaged them, kissing her neck softly. "Okay, are you ready?" she whispered before moving one hand down to play with Alayce's clit.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:09 pm

Alayce moaned when Anais moved her hands up to her chest. "You're a tease." She said when Anais kissed her neck, but moaned again when Anais moved her hand down to her clit, putting her hands into Anais' hair. "Yes..." She whispered, brushing her lips up against Anais' ear and running her hand across the front of her thighs, slowly pushing her hand between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Anais chuckled. "I know, I know. Vengeance is sweet. For me, at least," she replied evilly. She felt a strange sense of satisfaction as Alayce tangled her hands in her hair. A shiver went down her spine at Alayce's whisper. She moved her hand faster and thrust a finger into the other girl's wet heat. She moaned as Alayce put her hand between her legs. This was turning out to be a very, very interesting night.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:40 pm

Alayce shook her head at Anais. She let out a moan and a bit of a whimper when Alnais pushed a finger into her, a surge of heat running through her body. She fell back and pushed her hand further between Anais' legs, falling on to of the redhead, the change in position causing another moan to escape her lips.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Anais giggled as Alayce moaned and whimpered. She gasped as Alayce changed their position and pushed her hand further between her legs. She inserted another finger and thrust sharply. "F-fuck," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:15 pm

"Oh g-god..." Alayce said when Anais thrusted in another finger, letting out another moan. She rubbed her finger against Anais' clit, thinking to herself about how insane this was, and what this had turned into.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:16 am

Anais' face scrunched up and she threw her head back in pure ecstasy, her free hand clutching the sheets underneath her. This was so different from how she imagined her day to go, but she liked it nonetheless. Her breathing was quick and shallow and she was just- oh goddamn.

She stopped thrusting and pulled her fingers out of Alayce. She clutched the sheets with both hands. "Y-you're the one being a tease now. Fuck me. Right now," she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Alayce whimpered when Anais took her fingers out of her. "Well, you're demanding." Alayce shot back, but smirking still. She shoved her own finger into Anais' wetness, thrusting quickly.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:29 pm

'You know I'm demanding," Anais said with a slight moan. She gasped as Alayce pushed a finger into her and thrust quickly. "ALAYCE! Faster! Harder! Ohhhhhhh," she cried out, tangling her hands in Alayce's hair.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Alayce smirked slightly at Anais' reaction, inserting another finger and pushing up further, her hand sweaty and wet. Anais tugged on her hair, giving Alayce a bit of satisfaction and putting a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Anais clutched the sheets tighter and her eyes rolled back into her head. "Oh god... Don't stop!" She wanted more, so much more. "Faster still!" she demanded, bucking her hips further, trying to get Alayce's fingers deeper.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Alayce continued to thrust both her fingers, pushing in as deep as she could. She laid down on top of Anais, kissing the girl's neck and down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next