Manson Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manson Academy

A school for the rich kids of a small town in Vermont. Beyond the books and grades, lies a world full of secrets.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Manson Academy! It is currently December.
Classes have begun! Please post in the lessons that have been started.
Teachers, if you haven't posted your lessons yet, please do so.
Please see Sophia Deveraux if you are interested in playing any sports.

So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

Hometown : Nice, France

So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:15 pm

"Fuuuuuuuuck," Anais moaned. "God that feels good. Don't stop..." She arched her back as Alayce kissed her neck and went further down. Anais flipped them over and kissed Alayce's breasts, her tongue dancing over the other girl's nipples, as she thrust fingers into Alayce.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

Hometown : Ebonhale

So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:20 pm

Alayce moaned when Anais flipped them over, kissing her breasts. Anais shoved her fingers into her, causing a loud moan to come out of her mouth. "Oh g-god..." She stuttered, throwing her head back in pleasure. "More..." She said, although it wasn't distinguishable, it came out as a moan.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Anais took one of Alayce's nipples and rolled it with her fingertips. She slid down, still thrusting her fingers into Alayce, and kissed her clit. She sucked and nipped at it, getting used to the taste. She sucked it harder and harder, thrusting her fingers faster than ever.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Alayce moaned softly when Anais rolled her nipple, and moaned again even louder when she moved her mouth down to her clit, continuing to release tiny moans as Anais thrusted harder and sucked on her clit, grabbing onto the other girl's chest and moving her fingers across her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Feeling adventurous, Anais decided to pull out her fingers and lick up and down Alayce's slit. She widened the space between the brunette's legs and flicked her tongue against her opening. She pulled away and said, "Alright Alayce, do something for me." She smirked. "Scream my name." She immediately went back to her ministrations and played with Alayce's clit with her fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Alayce let out another moan when Anais licked up and down her slit, throwing her head back onto the sheets. Alayce's eyes widened at Anais' request, moaning when Anais touched her clit again. "B-but this is a motel..." Alayce whimpered, "There's other p-people here..."
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Anais ignored Alayce's whimpered protest and pumped her tongue harder. She inserted three fingers and thrust as hard as she could. Come on Alayce, you can do it, come on. She thrust faster and harder and flicked her tongue even more.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Alayce bit her lip to keep from screaming when Anais moved her tongue faster and inserted three fingers into her, leaving a small cut on her own lip. Anais thrusted harder and Alayce finally gave in, letting out a small scream, biting back down on her lip almost immediately. A wave of heat passed over her body and she threw her head back, her breathing heavy.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Anais still wasn't satisfied completely, but she'd let it slide. This time.

Wait, what?

She wasn't even sure if there would be a next time.

She stopped thrusting and pulled away from Alayce's wetness. She shimmied up to meet Alayce face to face and smiled at her before caressing her cheek and kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Alayce took a deep breath when Anais stopped and kissed her back. She couldn't even believe this had happened, what had she just done. It was just unbelievable, that she had gone so far with a girl, when she hadn't even thought about liking girls until a few months ago. Closing her eyes, she sunk into the bed, relaxing and trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Anais wrapped her arms around Alayce's middle and gently kissed her neck. "Are you alright?" she whispered into her ear. "If you didn't like it, I'm sorry. Maybe- maybe we shouldn't have done that."

But really, Anais knew was that she didn't regret a thing.
Back to top Go down
Alayce Hansen
Student
Alayce Hansen

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:10 pm

"I'm alright." Alayce said, opening her eyes. "I'm just a little bit in shock, that's all." She said, smiling at the redhead. "It was lovely."
Back to top Go down
Anais Locke
Student
Anais Locke

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:22 pm

"Good, good," Anais replied softly, nodding. "I didn't expect this to happen either, to be completely honest." She smiled back at Alayce. "I'm glad you liked it. I don't know about you, but I'm tired. G'night." She kissed the other girl's forehead and held her close as she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>   So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY> - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So We Meet Again (Anais and Alayce) [Rated R] {NOT FOR YOU} <DON'T WANNA READ> (TRUST ME JUST WALK AWAY) [NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART] {YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED} <NOW WALK AWAY>
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4